BY MAC COSMETICS #29 in Lipstick

The Perfect Mix Of Comfortable Textures And Trendy Colors. Rich And Creamy Formula That Gives Perfect Coverage And Shine.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Provides Instant Gloss. Long Lasting, 4 Hours. Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration.

Use:

• Apply The Lipstick Directly On The Lips Or Use An M · A · C Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetic Ultimate Lipstick
  • "This is my all time favorite red lipstick. You can't go wrong with Mac products. Mac is always long lasting. The price is 100% worth it. The color is super vibrant and I get compliments everywhere I go!" in 46 reviews
  • "Super creamy formula for easy application. Such a great lipstick that is easy to wear with any makeup look" in 33 reviews
  • "I love this brand, no product that has tried so far has disappointed me. Mac we can find these types of lipsticks: matte, satin, lustre, glaze , frost , Cremesheen (most moisturizing lipsticks of the brand, although the least durable in terms of pigmentation or color." in 14 reviews
Carolyna P.
Love love love my MAC lipsticks. I can’t live without them. I especially love their recycle program where you get a lipstick in exchange for 6 empty containers. So genius! I think aside from the application and wide variety of colors I’d have to say the smell of the lipsticks is the best! In the photo I’m rocking “Brave” with a hint of lip glass.
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Other more...
I bought one of these MAC lipsticks after hearing so much about them. First of all, it’s a little on the pricier side. I bought my lipstick for $16 online. I think it goes on pretty nicely and looks good on many skin tones. My only other complaint (besides it’s pricing) is that MAC is a company that sells to China, which means they test their ingredients on animals. I hate to buy from any company that still tests on animals
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: MARQUE more...
Very nice lipsticks. The procepoint is pretty high and their are definitely more inexpensive options with the same price. The quality is very high though. I recommend using a lip liner to help avoid excess smudging. Overall good product
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: AUDACIOUS more...
This is my all time favorite red lipstick. I have two of them. One for on the go for touch ups and one for at home. I love love love it. It's longwearing. Not to drying. And for it being a lipstick stays in place pretty well. I don't need to do any extra prep to get a good color pay off. And overall I think it's a classic!
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
I love all Mac products and would highly recommend them. This lipstick in particular glides on smoothly and evenly and is very long lasting. The scene is a perfect look if you want to add a pop or color or you want to have a night out. I need to get many more colors to add to my collection.
Taylor W.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: SOFT POUT more...
As always I love Mac products, and this lip stick did not disappoint. The color, longevity, and the transfer create a perfect lipstick. There’s a color for every skin tone. The lipstick lasts forever, very little reapplication and I never have an issue with the color transfer from my lips.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
I love the moisturizing feeling of this lipstick even if the finish is matte. Pigmentation is great & you have great colors to select from. There is transfer when eating or drinking and reapplication is needed. What I love most about this lipstick is that it smells sweet like chocolate.
Elissa W.
Review for: Other more...
I love Mac lipstick. It goes on smooth & lasts all day. It also doesn’t dry out my lips. It is on the pricer side but definitely worth it. You can notice a difference compared to drugstore lipsticks. Really good quality! I will be purchasing more Mac lipsticks in the future!
Brigette F.
Orlando
MAC has been around for years, and at one point was like the only makeup brand. Unfortunately they never adapted, and their lipsticks are still the same formula they were years ago. Super drying and comes off within an hour. You’d think with all the competition, they would try harder.
Drea G.
Cocoa, FL
Ruby Woo is by far one of my favorite red lipsticks that I own and I have many! Since so many brands have come out with such different formulas, I havent tried too many other MAC lipsticks. But I still love some, Ruby Woo being one of them, that I will not replace by any other brand.
Gabriela M.
This liptick is good girls??