M.A.C Cosmetic To The Beach Collection Creme Bronzer uploaded by Jihen G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC To The Beach Collection Creme Bronzer, WeekendFrom the MAC To The Beach Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetic To The Beach Collection Creme Bronzer
  • "my favorite bronzer ever!! i recently bought this at a decent price range from the original store. it went above and beyond to meet my standards. i use it everyday. i would highly recommend to others." in 19 reviews
  • "a beautiful bronzer but i’m just not a huge fan of cream bronzer. it went on well though and stayed on for the duration of my day. the color wasn’t too orange either. a good find, just not my favorite application." in 6 reviews
Esha P.
gra
The shade range in this bronzer collection are more limited than other brands are. It looks very powdery and cakey when applied on the skin. The finish is odd looking because it looks too random. I wouldn’t buy this product again because I didn’t like how it applied on my skin at all. I think of you have dry skin, this bronzer is not meant for you.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
This is my favorite bronzer that I own. I love it so much. Gives me the perfect amount of bronze and glow to my face. I’ve had it for a good amount of time and will keep buying this over and over again.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
This is a nice bronzer that blends nicely and creates a believeable glow. I like the color and I found it to be a nice bronzer overall but I far prefer my Chanel bronzer
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This bronzer is great for contouring! I use my foundation brush to sweep under my cheek bones, jaw line, around my forehead and the sides of my nose then use a blender to buff out. The color and coverage is perfect!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Sarah T.
Coalwood
Love using this product, makes my face look flawless, daily user, packaging is great. Comes at a good price, you definitely will not regret spending money to buy this, I’m very satisfied, you will love it.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
If I remember correctly.. This collection is rather old. I used this when I was in high school. You can get heavy handed and the shades lean orange but with the right finess it can look stunning.
Emily H.
This facial product is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives full, unnoticeable coverage. Great value and skin tone matching.
Alyssa S.
dinuba ca
Mac to the beach is such a pretty nice toned bronze to the face I love this so much I use it almost all the time on a everyday basis especially for school bus is such a great product and I do recommend this to every girl
Alana W.
Chiefland
Absolutely love! I have been using this product for years and will continue to do so forever! Awesome products for a good price which is always a plus! Always had a great experience. Great products.