BY MAC COSMETICS #21 in Liquid Foundation

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins.

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation...2 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I ...5 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: NC42 more...
I love this foundation. I was looking for a medium to full coverage foundation before an event because I had a few minor breakouts (I normally use a mineral powder foundation or a tinted moisturizer/CC cream). I went to the MAC counter at Nordstrom and got shade-matched, and I absolutely loved how it made my skin look. Also, a little goes a LONG way. I usually squirt a bit out into the back of a tin lid and dip my brush in (this is how the makeup artist did it, I just copied her). I apply it with a Kevyn Aucoin foundation brush.
Starlit C.
Tipton Ford
There is definetely room to grow with this product which is why I give it 4 stars. The coverage is good. However I am 44 so the thickness of the product tends to settle in fine lines. At this point I use the mac fix spray and foundation brush stroking UP! UP! UP! If well hydrated this tends to do the trick. When I am finished with this tube I will continue on my search for the perfect foundation with a different product.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
I have tried almost every foundation on the market and I always come back to this one. It looks so smooth while it’s on and applies easily. I like a full coverage and this is super buildable. A little goes a long way which usually isn’t the case if you want full coverage. I’ll definitely be sticking with this foundation!
Liss G.
Review for: NC25 more...
Hands down !!!!! This so far has been the best foundation I’ve tried . Love how it gives my skin a very natural look , feels like I don’t even have any foundation on. I would totally recommend it have tried a lot of different brands but always end up comming back to this one . Totally worth every penny !!!
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation//1.3 oz. more...
This product is nice and gives good coverage. I am more on the oily side so this product was definitely not for me. It made me feel sticky and super dewy. This is definitely more for someone who loves a dewy finish or has dru to extremely dry skin. It looks really nice on other people just not for me.
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation//1.3 oz. more...
This was lighter formula than the pro longwear foundation and definitely more hydrating. I switched to using this (after I used to the pro longwear for years) because I was struggling with dry skin. It helped tons and was perfect for everyday use. I work 12 hour shifts and felt that it was able to keep up for the most part. The coverage didn’t feel as intense as the pro longwear but I didn’t find myself having any issues with this especially if I used a powder foundation to see. I liked this packaging more than the pro longwear because you really can get every last drop.
Kaitlyn W.
Raleigh, NC
This is the foundation I use for a night out. The coverage is medium/full and buildable. This can look cakey and I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin. The only reason I’m not giving it more stars is because it breaks me out, which is why it isn’t my daily foundation.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
MAC studio sculpt foundation worked really nice on my skin. Gave me a beautiful glow and has medium coverage. This kind of reminds me of a B.B. cream feels light weigh and has SPF in it. Great every day foundation in my opinion. M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Sculpt Foundation
Patricia R.
Aurora
I absolutely love this foundation and the coverage is superb! The downfall is tjat if you happen to have anu type of oily skin or natural shine you will now do more than glow. It doesn't come in matte that I have found which is a bummer. This makes you runway ready.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Full coverage foundation a bit goes long way , sometimes i used it without powder absolutely loved it but it was during spring and summer time , somehow wasnt good during fall n winter seemed like too much coverage but if that what u going for then its perfect
Jacqueline C.
I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?
Nikki H.
Provo, UT
Would this be a good foundation for dry skin? Like, my skin kinda flakes throughout the day. Would I need a primer with this foundation, or not? I tried it on in the store but didn't buy...
Caroline M.
Querooooooo
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Lucy A.
Saltash
Is this foundation good for covering up redness?