M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Long-wearing, 12 Hour
- Reduces Appearance Of Pores
- Controls Oil And Shine
- For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
- Provides Stay-true Colour, 12 Hours
- Non-fading, 12 Hours
- Non-streaking, 12 Hours
- Non-caking, 12 Hours
- Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
- Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!
Top Questions See all 1,111 Q&A
Being that my skin is so dry, I often avoid powder foundations because many just accentuate my dryness. M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is definitely my holy grail foundation for touching up and adding extra coverage! It applies over all of my different makeup, super well and it does not feel heavy. Many people stray away from Mac products because word of mouth usually says that it’s “cakey” or “heavy” or “too yellow for my skin”, but at Mac they actually have a wide shade range and I am more on the neutral side of the makeup spectrum, but I have the perfect shade which is N25! It has no flashback, and having more sensitive skin, it has not made me breakout either!
TELL ME THAT I LOOK CAKEY I DARE YOU
Nc41 looks fantastic even in broad day light pictures and I now can say I see why this is such a staple in people's make up collection. I don't wear this wet so I can't speak to applying it that way, I simply brush it on w/a brush. I may or may not wear a tinted moisturizer or simply conceal my flaws with my Bobbi Brown Stick foundation in Shade 4.0 around my mouth and nose area and then just brush this on and I am good to go. Some other Dual Powder foundations I really like include Bobbi Brown Powder foundation in 4.0, Cover Fx Mineral Dual Powder in G40+ and Lancome powder foundation in shade Wheat II
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos