M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Conceal And Correct Duo
A Professional Duo Of Two Complementary Corrector Shades For Customized Skincare Correction. Create Your Ideal Skin Tone In Pairs Of Blendable Shades In Four New Colour Combinations: Light, Medium, Deep Medium And Dark. Fortified With Shea Butter And Vitamins E And C, The Correcting Formula Evens Skin Tone And Visibly Reduces The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles For Up To Eight Hours.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Appropriate For Contact Lens Wearers
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Long-wearing – 8 Hours Wear
- Immediate And Long-term Moisturization With Continued Use
- Apply To Skin Directly From Applicator.
- Blend With Finger, Sponge Or Brush.
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "i have really dark circles and puffy eyes. i can't live without color correcting. i think this one is good for several reasons:
1) it's not drying on my eye
2) i only need a tiny bit and it's enough
3) it lasts a long time even without setting
as a liquid corrector, it does sets on fine lines but with a good powder i think people won't have that problem. it doesn't crease much during the day and it's bendable with most concealers. i don't advise using any thicker concealer on top of this because with the blending you will just slide off the corrector.
i use the shade pale pink. i also still believes is a bit too light, but the other shade was already too dark. so a better shade range would be perfect." in 38 reviews
It's easy to blend this with other concealers, resulting in a not-so-bright peachy color.
My biggest problem with this product is that it is not good for anyone who has dry or texture problems because it clings on to dry patches and anything bumpy. It did not look good on me at the end of the day since it highlights my dry areas. I would only recommend this to anyone who is oily and has a smooth skin surface. M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Conceal And Correct Duo
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos