M.A.C Cosmetic Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour
For Those Who Prefer Timeless Glamour To All-out Flash, Matte Reigns Supreme. M∙A∙C Introduces A Twist On This Classic Texture With Robustly Saturated Shades Of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever Shade You Choose, All Promise One Thing: A Splash Of Colour In A Liquid-suede Finish That Is Impossible To Forget.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Long-wearing, Eight Hours
- Colour Wears Evenly And Smoothly, Eight Hours
- Provides Stay-true Colour, Eight Hours
- Non-feathering, Non-bleeding
- Apply To Lips Using The Edge Of The Applicator For A Smooth, Sharp Shape. Use The Tip Of The Applicator To Perfect Your Application.
- For A Diffused Look, Try Blending The Edges Of The Lip With A 219 Brush Before The Liquid Lipcolour Dries.
- Use Over Prep & Prime Lip For Ultimate Comfort.
Top Questions See all 312 Q&A
- "I am not a big fan of liquid lipsticks as they are very drying, but I felt this to be the opposite. It is very hydrating and long lasting. The colour is extremely vibrant and I can't wait to buy more colours in this. " in 300 reviews
a gorgeous nude lip for deeper skin tones. I really like the packaging for this. My issue with this lip color is that
is oxidizes several shades darker within a hour. As pretty as this color is
once dried down, I have to bring another lipstick with me to tone down the
color once it oxidizes. I’m not sure if there is oxidation for the other shades, but I would not
purchase any more liquid lipsticks from MAC, but I will continue to buy their
regular tube lipsticks instead.
So, because I know that MAC has a good reputation on lipsticks, I went and bought this one when it first came out. I really hate the formula, it is so sticky and it makes my lips dry at the same moment.
Once dry, the color stays through eating and drinking, although I wouldn't wear it while swimming or working out. Come to think of it, I wouldn't wear any makeup while swimming or working out.
It can be a little drying, and is not very easy to remove, but that kind of comes with the territory. Apart from that, no complaints.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos