BY MAC COSMETICS #16 in Eyeliner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 16 Hours
  • Waterproof
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Smudge-proof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I am very satisfied with my purchase of MAC's gel dipdown. I use it to line the bottom of my eyebrows and to arch them. I do NOT use this liner to fill in my brows, I use a brow powder. I have been using this product over the past 2 months and I love that it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the sides of my eyebrows rubbing off by the end of the day! Overall, I would recommend this product." in 850 reviews
  • "Gel eyeliner is my favorite! I use the black instead of brown, and it goes on very smoothly! Also, the brush you use does matter!" in 406 reviews
  • "Its a must have!! Honestly its so smooth lots of colour and it doesn't smudge. Perfect for a cat or winged eyeliner look" in 108 reviews
  • "I absolutely live gel eyeliners because they are easier to apply than pencil and it has longer staying power than markers. This is a great eyeliner to use especially if your new to eye liner and want a cat eye " in 104 reviews
  • "It's very easy to apply." in 1 review
Emma A.
Leola, PA
Review for: Blacktrack more...
I love this liner!!! Super easy to apply and it just glides on, it doesn’t pull at the skin. It dries down to a super matte black finish and wears like a champ. It’s best used with the MAC 209 brush though, not an angled one so I recommend visiting an Ulta with a MAC boutique to get the bundle with the brush and liner for $29 instead of the liner for $18, plus the cost of the brush
Val W.
Review for: Dip Down more...
I know this is an eyeliner but this is not how I use it. I use this on my eyebrows! This isn’t for the novice makeup wearer. You gotta have some skills to use this as a brow product and not look like Ernie or Bert.

However, if you’re good with using a brush to apply brow products, you’ll love this. I don’t use this everyday. This is for when I want a more dramatic look. You could use it daily, but I’d suggest applying a very small amount of this product.

It stays on very well. It doesn’t run or sweat off. Using a brush is a bit more tedious than an eyebrow pencil, but baby...your brows will be “popping” if you use this!

I’ve never use this an eyeliner so I can’t really speak on using is that way. (As you’ll see from my picture, I use this stuff up!)
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Blitz & Glitz (intense black w/gold pearl) more...
I bought this back in high school. I love the idea of gel liner and since Mac was the go to for makeup then, I picked this up. When you first get this it’s nice and creamy. It goes on very smoothly with a brush. I love how it does down matte and stays put until you remove it with makeup remover. The only thing I don’t like is how fast it does out in the jar. For the price, I want my gel liner to stay creamy for longer than a month. With daily or even weekly use, this got dried out very fast. There are ways to remoisten the product but that’s an extra step that I don’t usually have time for or the products needed. Overall I think this is a nice product though. With practice and patience gel liner can be a perfect icing on the cake for your eye looks.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Blacktrack more...
Amazing liner! I prefer liquid pens but this one is amazing for creating a dramatic wing with the right brush. It dries nicely and doesn't smudge. If you want to smudge it into a smokey eye, it works well too. I personally am too lazy to use this often and don't like to carry it on the go but it technically is better than a pen, personally. Worth a try!
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
M.A.C Cosmetic Pro Longwear Fluidline Is the best product for eyeliner. The eyeliner stay on all day up to 12 hours and doesn’t budge. Use it in the inner or underneath water line for a very dramatic look. With us you can achieve a nice Kim Kardashian look with a smoky eye it’s very versatile product that I highly recommend.
Esha P.
gra
Review for: Midnight Snack more...
The color that I got is this dark silvery shade with shimmers. The packaging is decent, it looks casual. Overall, one of the best gel eyeliners I have ever purchased!! Compared to other drugstore gel eyeliners or even high-end eyeliners, this product is worth it. It also lasts for a very long time. I use it maybe a few times every month and it’s worked for a while for me!
Shawn D.
Anchorage
Review for: Other more...
This is the shade Deliciously Rich!! It’s a soft and creamy consistency that applies well with a liner brush! The shade is this Golden coppery shimmers shade that glows and sparkles like expensiveness! Found it on sale at Nordstrom’s Rack!!
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blacktrack, Shade, Siahi, Macroviolet more...
Honestly have such a love hate relationship with these I think they can be amazing when you first buy them at the last all day they do set rather fast which I hate but for the most part it’s a tried-and-true and definitely have re-purchased it several times and I get excited as all the fun colors especially because you can use this as an under IP‘s for a smoky eye doesn’t have to be just a liner the only downfall is how dry they start to get after about a month of owning it starts to get harder and harder to use so you definitely have to buy something to keep that rehydrated
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
LOVE  this liner so much! I have it in 3 colors and all three are incredible. They go on so smooth and just look gorgeous, they're very pigmented, and stay on all day! These liners are well worth the cost- combined with a good liner brush, they're perfect!
Mandi L.
kansas city
This is the mattest black I have ever seen on a eyeliner and it glides on so smoothly for a gel eyeliner. M.A.C Cosmetic Pro Longwear Fluidline is a unbeatable eyeliner. E.L.F is a strong competitive to it, but it just gets hard so much faster. This stays gel and doesn’t crust up or bunch up.
Suhaylah A.
Does it last all day?
Jordan V.
Is this any good? And does it smudge easily?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this better than e.l.f
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
How do this eyeliner compares to other gel eyeliners?
Tayla R.