M.A.C Cosmetic Pigment
A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder That Contains Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend And Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.
Top Questions See all 329 Q&A
- "The vibrancy of these pigments is truly amazing. My favorite way to use them, it to put a base on my lit, spray my brush with Fix+ then pack the pigment on. With a wet brush, the pigment is so sparkly and beautiful. " in 15 reviews
- "These are pigmented, as one would expect, with a range of buildable color. They are seriously long lasting and slightly messy. " in 13 reviews
- "I saw this pigment in a blue brown duo chrome and I had to have it. It hasn't failed me once. If I put it on Saturday afternoon and go out, It'll last until the uber ride home Sunday morning. It's shimmery and wonderful but a bit expensive. I would look for dupes online before making the commitment. " in 12 reviews
- "I only owned two pigments.. Tan and melon and I love them.. Specially tan..such a pretty rose gold.. I use mine with fix plus.. " in 10 reviews
- "i love mac pigments, all pigments in fact lol they are so much more pigmented than regular eyeshadows but mac ones are so much better quality, though the price is a bit steep " in 1 review
These highly concentrated loose color powders are incredibly versatile. They can be applied dry for a subtle look or wet for an intensified effect. You can wear the pigments on your eyes, face, lips or anywhere else on your body. They blend out nicely. As per MAC, their pigments are non-caking, non-streaking and long-wearing.
The price tag of $22 isn’t bad considering that a full-sized pigment will last you practically forever. I’ve never even run out of one of the minis!
The holiday season is a great time to buy these pigments because they usually sell mini size sets including limited edition shades. Currently, there are 44 permanent shades to choose from so there’s really something for everyone in this product line.
***NOTE- There are certain shades like PLATINUM that should not be worn on eyes and lips and it says so on the label so please read the info.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos