BY MAC COSMETICS

Five Limited-edition Colours In Two Textures. Features A Butterfly Embossed Into The Lipstick Bullet. Luxurious Packaging In Silver Glitter With Champagne Gold Accents And Mariah’s Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Frost: Frost Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetic Mariah Carey Lipstick
  • "MAC + Mariah Carey = LOVE! These lipsticks are so soft and creamy! They go on so easily! Also, the packaging is to die for! & don't even get me started on the butterfly imprint... ugh—it is so beautiful! These lipsticks are great, and the price is a bit pricy—but they are so worth it because the quality is there! I hope everyone gets a little bit of MAC x Mariah Carey for Christmas! 💋 " in 75 reviews
  • "This is a great lipstick it one of my favorites out there not only because of it cute package feminine look but it easy to use long lasting product the perfect gitf for the Christmas.. you can buy it in any mac store " in 54 reviews
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Review for: I Get So OOC, All I Want, Dahhlinggg, Mcizzle more...
First thing first, the packaging is EVERYTHING!!!! Mac lipsticks never disappoint and. Loved this collection. The prices were reasonable for the collection. I bought from both Macys and Mac online. I bought a few extra lipsticks for family and friends, so I would def recommend these if you can get your hands on them. Since they were limited edition....it might be tough. M.A.C Cosmetic Mariah Carey Lipstick
Alexis Dell Q.
Review for: All I Want more...
I usually do not wear these kind of lipsticks thinking I would look like a drug user on my lips, pale, or dead, but, I was totally wrong! When wearing this, I really love how Sheerie it looks on my lips or on top of another color I am wearing! Surprisingly, it matches me!! It dosent make me look pale, dead, or sippin on powdered cocaine!
Marisa R.
Lubbock
Review for: All I Want, Mcizzle more...
Absolutely love this collection! The packaging is to die for it's so cute and sleek. Every time someone sees me with this lipstick they ask me what it is because the packaging is so cute. I love the formula of these as well they are very creamy and MAC lipsticks always smell so good! Definitely would recommend and is worth the money especially if you love Mariah Carey.
Yasmin L.
Love this Mac x Mariah lipsticks great product and beautiful packaging! All of the Mac x Mariah products are amazing lipsticks, lipglosses, eyshadows and hihlighters are great. High quality pruducts well mafe and beautiful colors that shine and beautify. Lipsticks feel luxurious and creamy won't dry lips out! They come in a gourgeous glittery case which won't disappoint. These lipsticks will make you feel ready for anything.
Amber L.
Akron
Review for: I Get So OOC, All I Want more...
Where do I begin! I got both launches and I absolutely LOVED THEM! The all I want Frost is a little light for my skin complexion, but with a liner and even a gloss it’s totally a hit! That is the one pictured on me for Christmas. I consider myself beginner on makeup btw hehe
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
If you don’t have this lipstick, you seriously haven’t lived life yet! It’s the best of the best. It matches great with all skin tones (WHICH I LOVE) a tad bit pricey but I do feel that it is definitely worth every penny. I got mine from my local Macy’s.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
The Mac x Mariah Carey collab was the first time I purchased Mac lipsticks and I was not disappointed. The colors are beautiful and compliment my skin very well. The application was smooth and effortless, and the lipstick was extremely creamy.
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
MAC is one of my favorite brands of lipsticks because they last all the day and the colors are so pigmented and cute that cannot stop using them. However when they released this lipstick I fell in love with it because the color is amazing and the design is great taking.
Kolette K.
GOSHEN
Review for: Dahhlinggg more...
First of all this lip color is totally awesome and second these lipsticks are buttery and aren’t to shiny. If you are looking for a long lasting lipstick this is where it’s at ladies!They are reasonably priced for what you get.
Michelle J.
Stockton
Review for: All I want more...
The packaging is wat really caught my eye the lipstick is nice but to be honest it was just like the last release she had with Mac
Only difference was this time it came in a pretty blinged out tube I probably won’t buy it again only because it was limited addition
Elyssa R.
Victoria, VA
Is this expensive?
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
Are these lipsticks long lasting & are they true to color .
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
How good is the pigmentation on the frosted colors ?
D C.
I have been looking for some nudes lipsticks! But I am nervous about actually trying it! Can somebody tell me about this collection?
Courtney M.
Anyone own one? I'd like to know if these are sheer..thanks .