M.A.C Cosmetic Lipstick
By MAC Cosmetics
#2 in Lipstick
Cortnee B.
Norfolk, CT

How would you say this compares to the Sephora brand lipstick?

Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer it much more than Sephora!
Erica D.
Erica D.
4 years, 6 months ago
I like the MAC creme lipsticks more than the Sephora lipsticks. I love the MAC red lipstick, and Rebel.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Gibbstown, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
Sephora brand lipstick has nothing on MAC lipstick. But there is also a big difference in price and quality
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
4 years, 7 months ago
I love this better than Sephora. Not only does it last long but the colors are gorgeous
Sheena B.
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
It's way better!!!! I wore this for my wedding and was so impressed that it stayed!!! Looking back through pictures I have lipstick on the whole time even after eating!! I was highly impressed! I'm hooked now and wear it every day!
Katterine J.
Katterine J.
Stratford, CT
4 years, 7 months ago
Way better than Sephora. I love Sephora, but they have nothing on MAC.