M.A.C Cosmetic Lipstick
M.A.C Cosmetic Lipstick
By MAC Cosmetics
#2 in Lipstick
Tasha C.

Does this lipstick settle into dry lips, or does it moisturize enough not to have to add a primer?

Desiree S.
Desiree S.
El monte , Ca
4 years, 8 months ago
I have dry lips so i always have to put something on before
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 8 months ago
It depends on the finish. The matte shades will definitely make dryness stand out. Use lip conditioners/scrubs and you should be ok. On very dry lip days, I just use a gloss on top to mask the dry/cracking a little bit.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
They are not moisturizing AT ALL unless you get the creamsheen lipsticks. I suggest using a lip conditioner with the regular lipsticks.
Scarborough, ON
4 years, 9 months ago
I use a lipbalm before I apply my lipstick..
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Eugene, OR
4 years, 9 months ago
Exfoliating your lips first will definitely help - along with a primer. I have very dry lips so I exfoliate my lips before wear lipstick a lot of the time. Lush cosmetics sells some really yummy lip exfoliating product and I know that ELF cosmetics sells a lip exfoliator for $1 :)
Scarborough, ON
4 years, 9 months ago
I always use my lipbalm under and it works perfectly!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Peoria , AZ
4 years, 9 months ago
Only if you are using a matte shade, then I recommend using a lip conditioner or primer first to moisturize your lips :)
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
4 years, 9 months ago
You should have a primer and a moisturizing lip balm on before using most of these. if you have dry lips and put this on, you will look like a hot mess.