M.A.C  Cosmetic Lipstick Nudes

M.A.C Cosmetic Lipstick Nudes

BY MAC COSMETICS

For An Au Naturel Lip, Strip Down To Bare, Brazen Basics In A Lineup Of 18 Lipstick Colours, All With Colour-matched Outer Packaging.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Creamy, High Coverage Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Satin: Velvet Sheen Finish
  • Cremesheen: High-shine Finish
  • Matte: The Original Matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply To Lips Directly From The Lipstick Bullet Or Use A 316 Brush For More Precision.

M.A.C  Cosmetic Lipstick Nudes
M.A.C Cosmetic Lipstick Nudes
Buy on ULTA
  • "MAC lipstick is my favorite! I love every color! Especially the mattes! MAC lipstick is pricey but long lasting wearing :) well worth it!!" in 50 reviews
  • "A very nice nude lipstick from MAC with a rosy touch, that goes well with the natural colour of my lips. Creamy and hydrating." in 22 reviews
Bree F.
Review for: Bare Bling (light peachy nude) more...
One of my favorite lippies ever is HONEY LOVE my favorite nude. But, this is very good comparison also to it. I love nude colors for my lip through out the year. Winter or summer. It goes. I feel that they are very versatile. Mac lippies always reach my highest expectations with their great pigment and smooth feel along with the light scent they have a very customized scent to each separate stick and to the color. Very great products and I HIGHLY do recommend their products. One down side also is that I do not care for their brushes they fall apart and the bristles come Out and off the brush..........*I HATE THAT THIS PRODUCT TESTS ON ANIMALS! So cruel and inhuman! That needs to change tho!! So wrong! Even though MAC Is a great brand I have refrained from purchasing. I am so sad that they test on animals. That needs to change. What do
You think? :) <3
jennifer R.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Creme D'Nude more...
One of my favorite nudes to pair with a smokey eye. It looks even more glamorous with some gloss on top but doesn't necessarily need it to make a statement. I find myself rocking this shade often. The smell of MAC lipsticks is addicting and the formula has been perfect for years. Available at MAC or online and recently even in Ulta which made me soooo happy! This color is perfect for work, going out, bridal makeup, or just a casual look. It's a must have!
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Patisserie, Right Note (warm sand nude), Gossamer Wing (dirt beige w/gold pearl), Girl's Got Needs (warm-toned yellow brown), Mmmmmm (dirty rose nude) more...
MAC nude lipsticks are my all time fave matte lip. The color is beautiful and so universal. I can wear it anytime for any occasion. As with all matte lipsticks, it can make you feel a little dry. I sometimes put a thin layer of shea moisture lip balm underneath to give it a little moisture. I like the velvet teddy lip liner that goes with it - they match perfectly and are perfect for overlining. Absolutely phenomenal! The color is bold and true! Long-wearing too! I love it. Overall, it's a great product.
Phlisia w.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Age/Sex/Location (dirty midtone nude), Among The Fireflies (soft mocha), Derriere (dirty midtone yellow brown), Easy Babe (dirty latte brown) more...
My favorite out the bunch is Easy Babe.  It goes on smooth,  it feels creamy on the lips (even though it's a matte finish) & the lasting power is good. I do pair it with my MAC chestnut lip pencil. I love it so much that I haven't given the other MAC nudes any airtime.  My least favorite was Derriere. It made me look weird......it's something off about it that I can't explain.  Of course I returned it.  I'm a #50 in MAC foundation,  Warm Deep in Bare Mineral loose powder & Y535 in Make up Forever liquid foundation  (Summer months only).
đź’źAngela S.
Santee, CA
Review for: Creme D'Nude more...
You can’t ever go wrong with a classic MAC lipstick! This color is definitely an amazing nude and a staple in a lot of people’s makeup collections. I love that it applies so easily and that you can manipulate the color depending on what kind of liner you pair it with! Definitely give this a try if you haven’t yet! I love to pair it with Oak liner by MAC as well as Stripdown
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Among The Fireflies (soft mocha) more...
I'm usually a liquid lip girl but during the winter time or when my lips are especially dry I go for a lipstick . You can't go wrong with Mac and I love this shade . It's my perfect nude . It lasts about the same as any other non liquid lip . Color doesn't bleed or emphasize dryness. Love the Mac lipstick smell it will always take me back to my beginner days !
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I purchased these three lipsticks online right before they had their launch (MAC Select Member) and I was ordering this blindly since the only information about the shades were the few words available and normally I like to research and check out swatches of lipsticks before I buy them. I love the names of the lipsticks but once I received them I realized that I didn't like any of the shades I ordered which was definitely a bummer. I ended up returning/exchanging the lipsticks at one of the MAC stores and getting two lipsticks from their regular line (Lady Danger / and another lipstick that escape my mind) I really like the Lady Danger better.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I love all Mac lipsticks especially their nude selection. They have a wide variety of different shades that suits all skin tones. The mattes are my favorite because they last the longest. I use The color whirl a lot and it lasts for most of the day. And the best part about Mac that I love is that they allow you to recycle empty products for a free lipstick!
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Review for: Right Note (warm sand nude) more...
For all my nude lip color, I make sure to exfoliate every time! This color is lovely atop with some fine glittery gloss. I don’t normally wear nudes, except if I go full glam in the eyes. I recommend getting help with the right nude shade for your skin tone. But this is creamy and glides well.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love MAC lipstick and all of the nudes are beautiful. They have one for every single skin tone. Pinky nudes, coraly nudes, brown nudes. Anything you want! I love all the Nicki Minaj nudes that just came out as well! You'll be sure to find your best nudes at MAC. I love fleshpot for a lighter nude on me, and of course velvet Teddy and a darker one! I'm a nudes freak so I have too many to name, but I love every one of them!
ghada D.
tunis
Favorite color??
Kawtar L.
What is ur favorite color?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Kind of shade???
Bianca D.
How can you make this last longer on your lips?
Sihem L.