BeautyLipLip MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum

M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum

A pencil in a wide range of colours designed for shaping, lining or filling in lips.

Is the pencil lip liner better than the cream lip liner?
Whirl pulls like orangy one me help me with a nude shade?
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum ? [product:mac-cosmetic-lip-pencil-candy-yum-yum] . Hola quería saber cómo era este lío me interesa mucho alguien lo tiene?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum!
Product Highlights
Mac lip pencils are one of the best. HIgh quality, very nice, creamy, long lasting as well. one of the bests out therein reviews
MAC lip liners are awesome. They are pigmented and long wearing. So many great colors to choose from and friendly for skin of all colors.in reviews
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Tessa P.
Been trying to rescue this snapped favourite lip pencil in boldly bare after it snapped. It’s a great neutral base for lipstick and doesn’t move. Stopped 5* because they do snap relatively easily esp if they get warm and you angle the sharpener wrong. But I love the colours and stickability.
chloe W.
hemelhempstead, Hertfordshire
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by chloe W.
I love Mac pencil liners they are super soft to the eye water line, very pigmented and it’s very creamy so it’s easy to apply with bare minimal product requirement
Donna P.
Watford, Hertfordshire
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Donna P.
I love Mac lip liners, they are very buttery and glide onto the lips perfectly and I feel like they are well worth the money, they come in so many different shades too which is great:) I 100% recommend them - I am wearing the shade ‘whirl’
Jessica  S.
Wallsend, Tyne And Wear
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Jessica  S.
I have such a big variety of Mac lip liners.. simply because I love them! The colours are amazing and pigmented and go on the lips lovely. They are a little bit of the pricey side but I do love them. I do personally prefer their pro longwear range of liners as for me they definitely last longer on my lips.
Sophie P.
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Sophie P.
I absolutely love this lip pencil from M.A.C cosmetics, it’s long lasting and a perfect match for a nude gloss, I would recommend this to any mua looking for a perfect liner for a nude look🔥 100% worth the money.
Beth D.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Beth D.
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Beth D.
MAC Lip Pencil I do really like this lip pencil. The colour is gorgeous and I love to pair it with the M.A.C. Fast Play lipstick, but I have to give it 4 stars because there are so many more lip pencils out there that are much more creamy and glide onto the lips with ease. Like the Kylie Cosmetics and Rimmel lip liners. The M.A.C. lip liners can be quite harsh on your lips which is a shame as the colours are so beautiful. If they made them creamier I would have no faults with it
ioana C.
London, London
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by ioana C.
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil 🧖🏻‍♀️This product is excellent. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Co-ordinates with many shades of lipstick, if you moisturize your lips enough you can use it as a lipstick combined with other colors,something beautiful and different will come out ❕ With 🤍 I.C.
isra H.
london, stratford
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by isra H.
Absolutely love this lip liner. It’s such a gorgeous colour, really makes my lips look more plumped👄 mines in the shade whirl x
Pamela  M.
Norwich, Norfolk
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Pamela  M.
I love MAC Cosmetics lip pencils they are matte long lasting, I own several shades and I love them all. They are quite hard, but I like that because it gives you more room to get your line right. I also like to apply all over the lip and apply a lipstick on top to make the lipstick last longer!
Olivia J.
Cardiff, Cardiff
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum uploaded by Olivia J.
MAC lip liners are my favourite brand to buy from! The consistency and the formula or the liners are so smooth and creaky they just glide straight across your lips! I have bought these multiple times and they never fail to impress me!❤️x

335 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bethania P.
avenida burgues
il y a 2 mois
M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum ? M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil Candy Yum-Yum . Hola quería saber cómo era este lío me interesa mucho alguien lo tiene?
Michelle Z. il y a 11 jours
It's a great shade that can be worn with a lot of reds and pinks. Stays on well throughout the day.