kate g.
Cebu, Philippines

Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?

Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Torrance
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I use mine everyday single day that the name of my shadow is almost gone. Ha Ha
Cherill D.
Cherill D.
Conyers, GA
4 months ago
I legit use these EVERY freaking DAY, Saddle & Script. They're also good transition/crease colors. I also usually add some gold to my lips, top that off with a winged liner, lashes & That quick Im Popping! lol
Josee S.
Josee S.
Thunder Bay
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I use soft brown EVERY day :) It is such an incredible crease or transition shade for any look.
Aniqa Z.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
For an everyday look I would use Mac's eyeshadow in Saddle, Kid, and Wedge or Cork
sol patricia s.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
Sumptuous Olive! It's not too green it's like a bronzey gold with green undertones. LOVE IT!
Eryn D.
Eryn D.
Ocean View, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
Soft Brown! I love using this in the crease for my everyday "no makeup" look, I also use Brulee (wet n wild) under the brow and on lashline/inner corner for my matte look. and always lots of mascara!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
4 years, 3 months ago
Gesso. It is a white, matte eyeshadow. I have used it on the inner corners of my eyes every day for at least 4 years. It brightens them up & I can use it even when I don't have the time to do a complete eyeshadow look. In fact, most days, this is the ONLY eye shadow that I use!
Jenn A.