BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Divine Night Mineralize Eye Shadow. Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Pairs two rich, contrasting shades with the graphic impact of a luxe powder design. Limited-edition Divine Night packaging.

Jess M.
Review for: Tonight's Temptation more...
I really thought I would like this color but it didn't wear as well as I thought it would. It doesn't blend well and for the money i felt it was a waste and wouldn't buy it again.
Karen L.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Tonight's Temptation more...
I love using this eyeshadow for extreme night out looks! It is definitely well pigmented and lasts for hours!! Even though the packaging looks a bit small but it has enough to last for a couple of months, it is definitely worth the value!
loren h.
Review for: Tonight's Temptation more...
I love love love mac eye shadow! The pigment is awesome! So intense you don't have to use much at all tats why it last so long. I just use my eyeshadow brush and vala I'm good to go. Get every color it's totally worth it.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Tonight's Temptation more...
Great pigment but your going to need a primer and setting spray. This is a product that I bought immediately. Love the rich color, however it travels a lot. I use a primer and even a setting spray or just do not use it.

I have used 3 times in over a year. I am not a professional makeup artist or model so for me the time it takes is not worth it. Now the eyeshadow is cracking just from being josseled in my home only makeup bag. Guess I need a professional trunk case too. Be warned it's more expensive than it seems!
Claudia T.
This eyeshadow along with other MAC eye shadows are so pigmented! I love everything about MAC eye shadows. This one in particular is a super nice eyeshadow, the color is a shimmery color which I use when I create a grunge look. I definitely recommend any MAC eye shadows!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Highly pigmented and perfect for a non traditional smokey eye. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and the pigment is rich so no need to keep applying layer after layer. Definitely a night time color but if you are brave you can definitely pull this off for a bold day time look.
Kasey U.
Murfreesboro, TN
You can never go wrong with MAC eye shadows. Yes it may be a little more expensive than any other shadows but the colors stays and it is always a vibrant color. It is never dull and it is usually strong enough that it is still on the next day after i accidentally slept in it.
Veronica V.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the colors available in this line! They are fun and great for nights out on the town. MAC eyeshadow is great for my sensitive skin: I have never had any issues with it (other brands can cause rashes on my eyelids). I wish the mineral eye shadows provided deeper color; that is my only complaint. I really have to pack the shadow in to get it darker in my eyelid creases.
Yalena D.
This product is awesome! I have no complaints about MAC because it has everything. It is the first time I use it and I would use it again and again. this color suits with my brown eyes and makes me have a perfect finish. This is one of the brands I recommend the most
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Review for: Tonight's Temptation more...
Great pigmented eyeshadow but the color was too dark for me now. Used to be a blue girl, but like many gals from the early 90s, we should move on. Still a great product and highly recommended for makeup artists!