BY MAC COSMETICS

A Silky-soft "Beauty" Powder That's Delicately Tinted And Luxuriously Pearl. Goes On As An Ultra-fine, Shimmering "Veil" To The Skin. Can Be Applied As A Highlight, Soft Blush Or Overall Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Multi-purpose
  • For Use All Over Face
  • Adds A Sheer Veil Of Colour Or Highligh

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush As Desired.

Caroline M.
Review for: Play It Proper more...
This product is very pigmented. It gives off a very sheer natural finish. It is very light weight. It was easy to apply. I would recommend to my friends and family. I also plan on buying again.
Dajana P.
Puyallup
I love this it’s my go to!! Leaves my face so flawless and smooth. I get a lot of compliments when I have this with a heavy makeup look. I definetly would recommend it
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Play It Proper more...
This product confuses me. I'll be honest, the adorable packaging suckered me in and I have it on display. It has a very light, iridescent pink shift. You don't want to use it to set your makeup (unless you're into the Unicorn Goddess thing), but rather as a light dusting at the end of your makeup routine. You could also build it up for an interesting highlight, but it just doesn't work on my skin. One big con is (like man MAC products) it get "hard pan" when it forms this hard, plastick-y film so you have to basically scrape the top to get to soft powder underneath.
Ellen T.
I know macs beauty powders have a reputation of being basically useless but this one is great in my opinion. This one is wonderful as a highlighter. It's a VERY subtle highlight but can be layered up. It's a beautiful pinky color, which I find very unique and pretty. It really adds something to your makeup look that helps to liven you up and brighten your complexion. I like that it is subtle because you can control how you want your highlight to look. You can get any look from super subtle to a brighter highlight that stands out more.
Shani R.
Review for: Pearl Blossom more...
I've been a huge fan of mac ever since I was in middle school. I always used to buy their lipsticks and mascaras, and to this day I still do. Their blushes are really pretty too, as are their face powders. The only thing that keeps me from giving this a five star rating is the fact that I find the tarte amazonian clay blushes to be just a little better. The mac ones are pretty and pigmented, but not nearly as buttery as the tarte ones are. I still love them, and I'll still purchase them, they're just not the best that's out there.
karissa m.
Torrance, CA
I love this powder!!!! Ive seen bad reviews because I think people want a highlight type finish. This product is NOT a highlighter. It is a finishing powder that makes you have a soft glow. I like it because it's not too shimmery and those kind of products tend to make my face too shiny. Perfect finish!
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I have this in the limited edition packaging for the Trolls movie that was released. The packaging on this product is a definite 5/5 for me! The powder itself is very creamy and blends well. The shade Play it Proper is very light and very sheer. I'm extremely fair-skinned and this is perfect for a subtle, everyday type of highlight!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Play It Proper more...
This is such a beautiful highlighter! It's a nice subtle glow for an everyday look or if you want you can build it up & really glow! It's easy to apply & blends beautifully. I use my MAC fix plus to really intensify the glow. This is limited edition and I'm really glad It's part of my collection. If you're able to pick it up, I highly recommend it.
Balquiria B. M.
Ashburn, VA
I love this! It gives a subtle hint of color with a beautiful sheen of glow! Not to mention the packaging is so beautiful and totally collectible :) I am in love with this. It is not very pigmented but may be used as a blush topper
Allison G.
York, PA
I really love this because it gives you that glowing from within look! It can also be used as a highlight if you build it up or get it wet! It gave me that radiant dewy look that was so effortless. I definitely recommend it!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
It's it like a normal powder foundation, or something else? I've seen some that look all shimmery and some that are matte and am just unsure if it's what I'm looking good for.
Isis A.
Omg i really love alpha girl and play it proper but how much does it cost?
Flor V.
Are these the same as their good luck trolls collection?
Isis A.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this give a shimmering look