BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Contouring Kits

Benita G.
I had never purchased a blush or bronzer from Mac before. I have plenty of their lipsticks and other beauty products but not a blush or bronzer. I decided to go for it and purchase this set, since you save a lot buying the set instead of buying individually. I have loved using this palette on an everyday use, since it offers a variety of blushes and 2 shades of bronzers with a highlight.
Samantha C.
Love love love this product!! One of the best purchases I have ever made from mac!!! These blushes are so good and great quality. Good pigmentation and beautiful colors!!! I would dwindle buy it again but they're big enough to last for a while!
MEAGAN C.
Ugh. My favorite palette. I love love love it. I have a medium skin tone and I love contouring with this kit I've used a couple of different things and techniques and this kit has by far given the best results ! Love my MAC products !
Raquel g.
La paleta perfecta para mi Mac contour nunca lo use pero me recomendaron por muchas amigas.Vi que es fácil su aplicación y larga duración.Me gustaría tener este producto y recomendar a otros.Confio que si!
Karina G.
I really liked this palette! I'm a big fan of contouring and this is perfect for light skinned people but works well with medium shades like mine! Easily blendable with a very ease application!
Sam B.
How do you learn to contour? I've always wanted to try it but I'm afraid I'll look like a clown or not blend it or apply it properly. How did you guys learn to self apply contour?
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love the blush in this pallet its very neutral not to pink the highlight and bronzers are also very great the bronzers don't have too much shimmer
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I am a big fan of MAC cosmetics and recently bought this palette. The colors are so beautiful. The best part is you can replace the pan.
Olivia P.
Mac always is on point! I love their creamy formula. They all blend like a dream. Makes putting makeup on so much more enjoyable.
Andrea R.
It helps me a lot to finish my look, they are really good and I recommend them, it helps give that special touch to your face.
Susana C.
Is this worth the money ? Is it good ?
Lindsey C.
Cartersville, GA
would you say this is better than the Anastasia cream contour pallet????
Jormelys
How do I order the product?
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
Is this easy to use? Is there a how to guide? I'm not too great at contouring
Chyenne Q.
Tulare, CA
I'm looking for a contouring pallete to begin with , Does this brand have good and neutral pigmentation? I'm looking for more natural contouring.