MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by Chrissy A.MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.

BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in Concealer

M A C Studio Conceal and Correct Duo. A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage to skin`s imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

• Is it long lasting ? 4 Answers
  • Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz ...1 Answers
  • This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kizette T.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
I have tried some very dry products, like Bobbi Brown peach corrector. That stuff didn't blend but managed to crease within seconds. So, in comparison, this MAC cream isn't drying at all. I would compare the formula to MAC's Studio Finish concealer.

It's easy to blend this with other concealers, resulting in a not-so-bright peachy color.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
Absolutely love this product! It's great because I get to customize my shade of peach since both the orange and yellow correctors are separate. I've repurchased twice so far and I will continue to. It's light on the skin so it doesn't look cakey so I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
This is my go to color for correcting. I have restock restock on this about five times because I love how it covers my dark spots and when I love the most is the concealer it's a perfect two in one I love it I definitely recommend it Blends ns out perfectly
Erika S.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Pale Yellow Pale P
This is so amazing! I have huge dark circles and nothing would cover it, until I found this magical little tube! This corrector makes my skin look amazing. Sometimes I used it in my entire face.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Pale Yellow Pale P
I think this color corrector is great for canceling out unwanted dark tones or reddish tones under the eyes. I have used the darker shades on my clients and it works like a charm for hiding dark under eye circles. It's thin and buildable.

My biggest problem with this product is that it is not good for anyone who has dry or texture problems because it clings on to dry patches and anything bumpy. It did not look good on me at the end of the day since it highlights my dry areas. I would only recommend this to anyone who is oily and has a smooth skin surface. MAC Conceal and Correct Duo
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Conceal and Correct Duo I tried my hand at many color correctors in the past and failed just as many times lol. This was the first product I bought for my under eyes that actually worked. It worked stupendously well in fact. I was blown away that my hereditary bags that haunted me for years finally disappeared. I am fair skin though so I did end up liking a salmon color more but this definitely did the trick. I think it'd worl even better on medium skin tones. I purchased this on Mac.com.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best concealer product I have found. This duo conceals and corrects with simple double wand application. It goes on with great coverage without making you feel like you have pounds of makeup on and you can even wear it on its own! Highly recommend this concealer!
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bravo. Five stars. I cannot rave enough about this product. Well it's easy to just try to conceal your skins in perfections color correcting is just as important as concealing and you really shouldn't do one without the other. This little Honda makes it possible to do both seamlessly and at the same time to really get the look that you're looking for.
Shelby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC any thing is life. I love this product and how convenient it is having 2 in 1. It sits on the skin well, spreads and blends effortlessly. I love the design on the tube, sleek and stylish packaging. I would buy it again and again.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
My sister bought this for me on my first trip to visit her one year, and I love using it on special days. The two drawbacks to this corrector is the price tag and the heaviness. I have learned to use a very tiny amount and to use my ring finger instead of sponge to blend to get he best coverage. Will definitely repurchase!
Brianna R.
Pomona, CA
Is it long lasting ?
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like to saver it?
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz im about to buy one
Once this product is applied does it blend well when putting foundation on?
Anna L.
I didn't even this was a product. That's pretty cool though. Do they have it in different shades