MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by Chrissy A.MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.

BY MAC COSMETICS #65 in Concealer

M A C Studio Conceal and Correct Duo. A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage to skin`s imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

• Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz ...1 Answers
  • This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like t...1 Answers
  • Once this product is applied does it blend well when putting foun...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yanelys M.
Love this product! It's a must have in my routine. I have horrible dark circles and this helps neutralize them before adding a highlighting concealer. It's lasted me about 6 months and I use it daily! I think it's a great product and last a good amount of time. The way I use it is by adding some orange on the dark/purple parts and then dabbing yellow around it. I mix them both together and it becomes the perfect corrected shade. That's the great thing about this, you can easily customize it to your needs.
Ashley J.
I love this so much both of the shades are very creamy and pigmented but I'm not really sure how to use the yellow shade I only use the orange shade for my under eyes circles and I feel like I'm wasting my money because I'm not using the yellow shade I almost wish they just could sell the orange shade by itself but I like this product and I would recommend
Wanda V.
i love this mac color correction duo i use more of the orange party for my dark circles and spots honestly this is very good. u dab it with a beauty blender and apply foundation and dont have to go that in with concealer cause it basically covered much. i love it very long lasting works fantastic.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
Since I turned 30 I started to deal with the awful black circles under my eyes. This has helped a lot, but the thing is that after some hours it starts to emphasize some little wrinkles around my eyes. And the reddish side I didn't use it. So far, I haven't found the perfect concealer for me.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I absolutely love any and all MAC Cosmetics products. The MAC Conceal and Correct Duo is everything that you need to make your face look completely fresh and flawless! The yellow is perfect for concealing dark under eye circles! If you haven't tried it yet then I highly recommend that you do!
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE this product. I have terrible under eye dark circles and this completely covers them and neutralizes my skin color . The product is very light so never looks cakey, I can apply this and no other makeup and nobody will know I am wearing anything except that I look fresh and rested.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Hands down best concealer product I have found. This duo conceals and corrects with simple double wand application. It goes on with great coverage without making you feel like you have pounds of makeup on and you can even wear it on its own! Highly recommend this concealer!
Taylor M.
This primer is so great. I love that it has 2 in 1. The only thing I wish was that they both were sold separately because I always ran out of concealer and had tons of corrector left. It is a buildable concealer and is very easy to blend, I would definitely buy it again.
Tanisha B.
Richmond, VA
I love the MAC conceal and correct. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and some mornings I look like the walking dead. Having the 2 in 1 is so convenient and it's super easy to use. I wish they would offer it in a bigger size.
Daniela M.
Clifton, TX
I have some discoloration around my mouth area using this it covered it up pretty well. It's was easy to blend out and layered well over each other. Didn't make me look cakey at all and I would definitely buy it again!
Brianna R.
Pomona, CA
Is it long lasting ?
Anna L.
I didn't even this was a product. That's pretty cool though. Do they have it in different shades
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz im about to buy one
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like to saver it?
Once this product is applied does it blend well when putting foundation on?