MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by Chrissy A.MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.MAC Conceal and Correct Duo uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.

BY MAC COSMETICS #77 in Concealer

M A C Studio Conceal and Correct Duo. A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage to skin`s imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

• Is it long lasting ? 4 Answers
  • Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz ...1 Answers
  • This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like t...1 Answers
Kizette T.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
I have tried some very dry products, like Bobbi Brown peach corrector. That stuff didn't blend but managed to crease within seconds. So, in comparison, this MAC cream isn't drying at all. I would compare the formula to MAC's Studio Finish concealer.

It's easy to blend this with other concealers, resulting in a not-so-bright peachy color.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
Absolutely love this product! It's great because I get to customize my shade of peach since both the orange and yellow correctors are separate. I've repurchased twice so far and I will continue to. It's light on the skin so it doesn't look cakey so I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Pure Orange Ochre
This is my go to color for correcting. I have restock restock on this about five times because I love how it covers my dark spots and when I love the most is the concealer it's a perfect two in one I love it I definitely recommend it Blends ns out perfectly
Erika S.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Pale Yellow Pale P
This is so amazing! I have huge dark circles and nothing would cover it, until I found this magical little tube! This corrector makes my skin look amazing. Sometimes I used it in my entire face.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Pale Yellow Pale P
I think this color corrector is great for canceling out unwanted dark tones or reddish tones under the eyes. I have used the darker shades on my clients and it works like a charm for hiding dark under eye circles. It's thin and buildable.

My biggest problem with this product is that it is not good for anyone who has dry or texture problems because it clings on to dry patches and anything bumpy. It did not look good on me at the end of the day since it highlights my dry areas. I would only recommend this to anyone who is oily and has a smooth skin surface. MAC Conceal and Correct Duo
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Conceal and Correct Duo I tried my hand at many color correctors in the past and failed just as many times lol. This was the first product I bought for my under eyes that actually worked. It worked stupendously well in fact. I was blown away that my hereditary bags that haunted me for years finally disappeared. I am fair skin though so I did end up liking a salmon color more but this definitely did the trick. I think it'd worl even better on medium skin tones. I purchased this on Mac.com.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These aren't my favorite color correcting creams because they're a little to sheer. They're nice for the client that needs light correcting or a soft brightening effect but if you suffer from really dark circles or really red skin (rosacea or acne/scars) this won't do the full on coverage magic you'll need. You're better off getting a full coverage concealer.
Kristi C.
Russell Springs, KY
I love this concealer and correcter. Its perfect for on the go. Im a waitress, and it fits perfect in my apron pockets for those quick trips to the rest room during lunch rush when my acne has got the best of me. I love all elf products. I have sensitive skin and most face makeup breaks me out.
Wanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mac color correction duo i use more of the orange party for my dark circles and spots honestly this is very good. u dab it with a beauty blender and apply foundation and dont have to go that in with concealer cause it basically covered much. i love it very long lasting works fantastic.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I Love MAC EVERYTHING i wish i could buy more often but i just don't have the money to spend on the products. but everything i have ever tried i have loved the smell the packaging the coverage the pigments just AMAZING PRODUCT. I do think everyone should try but i also wish they were not so pricey
Brianna R.
Pomona, CA
Is it long lasting ?
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like to saver it?
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz im about to buy one
Once this product is applied does it blend well when putting foundation on?
Anna L.
I didn't even this was a product. That's pretty cool though. Do they have it in different shades