M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme

A moisturizer that rehydrates skin and provides relief for sensitive skin.

Can anyone tell me how this has helped their skin and exactly how you use it like at night or in the morning? I'm wanting to try this product but not sure on the best way to use it.
Start your review of M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme!
Product Highlights
...healthy glow ! a little goes a long way and its good for sensitive red and dry skin in reviews
This is my favorite cream of all time. It's so hydrating and makes my skin so soft. It smells light and clean and is perfect for the winter months when my skin gets incredibly dry. It does not feel greasy at all. My favorite and would definitely recommend.in reviews
Melissa G.
Jersey City, NJ
M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme uploaded by Melissa G.
I highly recommend this cream if you a got irritated sensitive red face like me. I have rosácea and this really feels good on my skin. The other day my face felt itchy and hot and this calmed it down since it feels cold on my face. Must get !
Lupe P.
North Hills, CA
M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme uploaded by Lupe P.
Love this product! I have eczema and my face has dry patches and redness, especially around nose and mouth. This has helped keep me moisturized and hydrated without feeling oily. A must have, especially during the winter months.
Drina K.
Dallas, TX
Where to begin with this moisturizer! i love love love it!!! i keep re-purchasing this product and forever will!! i cant get enough of it, its sooooo hydrating my skin just drinks it up and feels so polished and glowy, not sticky at all, i love the smell of it too its not too strong. i have dry combination skin and always get soooo dry around the lip, nose and chin area, especially fall and winter season and sometimes summer, i live in texas so the heat will actually dry me out sometimes :( but this is pefect for all year round. i woild recommend to anyone with the same issues as me.
Beatriz M.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Dillard's
This creme totally changed my skin! I don’t even use that much makeup bc of it. My skin is combo/dehydrated and this keeps me hydrated all day long. It gets rid of any redness I have around my nose and everywhere else. Softens a lot and doesn’t feel thick or oily. Totally recommend this day and night, but if you feel a little oily, then only use at night. I always spray some fix+ and then apply this as I feel it spreads better and I don’t have to use as much. Fav moisturizer, esp for the winter months
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme uploaded by Melanie M.
Love this stuff! It feels great, it smells great and it’s good for both day and night. I wear it under my makeup during the day and it leaves my face feeling soft all day without diluting my makeup because blends into your skin so well.M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme
Brianna D.
All in all a great face cream. Pros: goes on smooth, good packaging, makes skin moisturized and smooth. Cons: does make skin a tad oily/shiny, expensive. There might be something out there better but I’m definitely not going to throw away this one.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love the MAC comfort cream!!! It does a great job at keeping my skin soft and hydrated.. it is best for night time, as it can be too heavy for day time under makeup. I have combination skin. I would repurchase and absolutely recommend this product.
Michelle Y.
OK its MAC so if you are on a budget might wanna rethink. I was a bit sticker shocked but bought due to the reviews I had read. Another big down side was this product has fragrance. It can cause some sensitive skins irritation. No I would not buy again at full price.
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme uploaded by Nikki T.
Complete comfort cream is perfect for truly dry skin people… This is a cream that does fall on the thicker side and more emollient-based to lock in moisture... I prefer to use complete comfort cream in the evening because it is so much heavier, but if a person is truly dry then they can use complete comfort cream in combination with studio moisture for the daytime... so that they have something that gets enough moisture without being as heavy as the complete comfort cream...M·A·C Complete Comfort Creme
Elizabeth  H.
Fayetteville, AR
I can't stress enough how amazing this cream is. I suffer from dry/oily skin. After a couple days of using this my skin tone looked amazing and the condition of my skin evened out. I put it on every morning and every night. I also suffered from acne. I noticed after using this creme it cleared up significantly.