BY MAC COSMETICS

A moisturizer formulated to instantly rehydrate the skin and provide immediate and ongoing relief from redness and irritation. Ultra-creamy, provides high-comfort wear while providing sensitive skin with the soothing benefits associated with its calming plant- and marine-based formula.

• Can anyone tell me how this has helped their skin and exactly how...1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had this product for a long time. I had forgotten about it and just found it again this week. I have been using it for a week and it has made my face feel very different in even this short time. I have very dry skin, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and dryness is an issue in this area. This product makes my skin feel hydrated and isn't sticky or gross. It is very smooth. I will update this after prolonged wear but I haven't had any moisturizers not leave a film or a gross feeling on my face in a while and still provide hydration. This product seems to be doing great so far.
ursula c.
Where to begin with this moisturizer! i love love love it!!! i keep re-purchasing this product and forever will!! i cant get enough of it, its sooooo hydrating my skin just drinks it up and feels so polished and glowy, not sticky at all, i love the smell of it too its not too strong. i have dry combination skin and always get soooo dry around the lip, nose and chin area, especially fall and winter season and sometimes summer, i live in texas so the heat will actually dry me out sometimes :( but this is pefect for all year round. i woild recommend to anyone with the same issues as me.
Brianna D.
All in all a great face cream. Pros: goes on smooth, good packaging, makes skin moisturized and smooth. Cons: does make skin a tad oily/shiny, expensive. There might be something out there better but I’m definitely not going to throw away this one.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I swear by this creme! I have pretty dry skin during the winter (I live in PA, you can't blame me!!) so having a moisturizing creme is ESSENTIAL. This is thicker than the typical cream, and it would definitely leave oily faces pretty oily, but I love how it repairs my skin and hydrates it. It's a VERY thick and heavy cream, I've had my pot for about a year and just recently finished it. They instructed me to use it at night right after cleansing my face, before going to bed, for best results.
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
this worked wonders my face is clean and smooth. I was scared to use it at first but once I tried it I will never use anything else I like that it doesn't break my skin out like others do and that its safe for those who have sensitive skin like I do and I even let my 15-year-old use it and she loves it also
Britney R.
This is my ultimate favorite lightweight cream weight moisturizer. A little of this product goes a long way. It is on the more pricier side but it is definitely worth the money! I have very sensitive skin and this product leaves me with no breakouts.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love the MAC comfort cream!!! It does a great job at keeping my skin soft and hydrated.. it is best for night time, as it can be too heavy for day time under makeup. I have combination skin. I would repurchase and absolutely recommend this product.
Tricia G.
Cheektowaga, NY
i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare
Tiffany J.
Cabot
High quality! Goes on smooth!  Great smell!  I'll definitely keep this in my daily skin care regime and will recommend to all my friends.  I was hoping for a flawless look once applied under my makeup and  I was not disappointed.  The price is worth it as this product will definitely make you feel like a million bucks
Bree M.
Leesville, OH
Very nice cream. Makes my skin feel hydrated and better after a long day in the sun or even during the winter when my skin drys out. Not a everyday cream in my opinion. May be a bit much under foundation. Would buy again when needed for my skin
Brenda R.
Can anyone tell me how this has helped their skin and exactly how you use it like at night or in the morning? I'm wanting to try this product but not sure on the best way to use it.