BY MAC COSMETICS

A Unique Lip Gloss That Can Create A Glass-like Finish Or A Subtle Sheen. Designed To Be Worn On Its Own, Over Lip Pencil Or Lipstick, It's The Perfect Product For Creating Shine That Lasts. It Contains Jojoba Oil To Help Soften And Condition The Lips. A Tiny Bead Of This Highly Concentrated Product Is All That's Needed To Cover The Lip Area. Clear Lipglass Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like Pigments, And Can Be Applied Anywhere On The Body Except For The Eye Area To Create Interesting Effects.

• Mac, is a line of incredible makeup, try it and see how it brings...1 Answers
Oriana T.
killeen
Hey Beautiful,

You want sha-poppin lips? Tired of reapplying lipgloss after putting it on 2secs ago??? I promise sis the Mac Lipglass lipgloss is my FAVORITE lipgloss. Please buy this and try it out. I highly recommend if you are a gloss girl buy this. Warmer seasons are approaching and this gloss will apply flawlessly to your lips and doesn’t wear off quickly. This product is $17.00 a little pricey but lasts a really long time.
bri💎 d.
It’s just the perfect amount of shine in the gloss. It’s a staple in my makeup kit/collection. Traditional, classic minimal MAC packaging. I bought mine at Ulta and they seem to sell out often there. Next time, I’m going to have to stock up because I’m definitely repurchasing.
Denie h.
cumming
Love love love! This literally last me about 12 hours and I’m not kidding! I’ve seen reviews were people have an issue with it being too sticky but if you apply it right and it also helps to keep it in a little clear plastic baggie so it doesn’t get messy in your purse, it’s amazing! It gives you such a nice glossy lip!
Princess A.
I am in love with this lip gloss it makes your lips look super sexy and it gives you more of a seductive look I love to use this when I am going on a date with my hubby , it lasts you all night and it also moisturizes your lips it works really good
B L.
I love it , its free, make your lips pop, it gives me a vibe it stays on for a long period of time. Also to remind you its MAC who doesn't love Mac .yes you did meet my expectations because I love itttt. Everyone should check it out. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Latia R.
Nice gloss! But kinda pricey for just a plain lipgloss! There are other clear glosses that are much cheaper and do the same thing. Would recommend looking at other clear glosses from drugstore brands.
Trisha L.
Not as spacious as I would like however it is wonderful for an ad on bag if you're going on a trip or just to store things away when you have quite a bit of make up that you don't want on top of your vanity…
Laney O.
This is such a cute little bag. It’s perfect for on the go, and holds a little more than the products needed for a full face of makeup. It’s trendy, stylish, and doesn’t disturb the makeup. I️ love all the pockets and zippers.
Amy T.
los angeles
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! last me 2 months ! invest in one for $17 ! has a nice shine , very thick and juicey . always has a great shine to it . highly highly recommended . comes in a pretty big tube for a lipgloss .
Laura E.
Talca
Mac, is a line of incredible makeup, try it and see how it brings out the beauty that only you carry, so like you I also want to test, it is a more than innovative line and I would love to start with her.