MAC Cinderella Collection Fluidline Eye Liner uploaded by Michela C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cinderella Collection Fluidline Eye Liner, Macroviolet Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

• Omg is this still for sale please tell me it is1 Answers
Donna S.
Philadelphia, PA
The color is the jar is so pretty! Nice dark and campy but not too dark. Too bad the color pay off is lacking. I feel like you have to use a lot of product to get nice even color. Once you pack it on its nice but I feel like I've used and seen better. Overall it's not a color you find every and it's limited edition so I'd still recommend it, if you know what you're doing, if not I'd probably say stay away. High hopes a little disappointed.
Krystal A.
I absolutely love the products in the Cinderella line. I bought the product online. The product is very pigmented and so happy how this product looks when I use it. Because it is a limited addition product, I only wear it for special occasions!! This is a great product!
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
Ive used this liner before & it was great. So i knew when this one came out in the limited edition it would be great. Packaging they should of got more creative since its a disney movie. Other than that id recommend it
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Kaitlynn R.
I loved it. So many unique colors you can pick from. The actually has really good pigment. It lasted me so long and that's surprising because I love makeup. Really good for its price.
Blanca B.
Deer Park, TX
Not only was it themes after my favorite princess it is such an amazing quality and a good price at that ! I loved it felt lime a little girl all over again
Tiara L.
Would love to try this ..would fall in love ...love all there products but this collection I heard was amazing and works wonders
Alexis G.
I don't think I'll ever stop using MAC! Has some really good products, wouldn't say its cheap but you pay for what you get!
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Annie M.
It was okay! I think it was a little overrated but it still did the job! I don't think I would use much of it now a days
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Omg is this still for sale please tell me it is