A lightweight water mist in a cherry blossom scent that gently soothes and refreshes skin and finishes makeup.

How’s it different from the original fix+?
How does setting spray differ from finishing spray? Also are these things actually necessary in my makeup routine?[product:mac-boom-boom-bloom-cherry-blossom-prep-prime-fix-100ml-limited-edition]
This is my first time getting fix+. If I'm just using it as a basic setting spray, how long does it typically last? I'm so excited to get this full sized on sale for half price.
Start your review of M·A·C Cherry Blossom!
Christy M.
M·A·C Cherry Blossom uploaded by Christy M.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! I love the light fragrance it has and how it feels on the face
Vicky A.
Denver
It smells amazing! . I spray it on my face even when I’m not going to apply foundation just to keep it refreshed . The bottle is also beautiful!
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
M·A·C Cherry Blossom; Mac Fix plus is one of main problems in my makeup routine. I cannot be without it. It preps, prime and sets my makeup. This limited edition version is the Cherry Blossom scent. It smell amazing. When you need your makeup to look flawless and stay all in place choose this spray. I would recommend it!
thalea T.
This smells good and is sets your face really good it last me a really long time I have no problems with it because it is that good I just think every form mac it good so just by there Products it will be amazing
emmy O.
M·A·C Cherry Blossom uploaded by emmy O.
This product is amazing and smells great! Its very hydrating. I like using this to set my makeup before and after. I also like using it through out the day when my skin can use some refreshness. I been using this since it came out! Its my favorite 😍 Highly recommend you try this.
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
I am a Prep+Prime fan from the very beginning and I was super stoked to try this Boom Boom Bloom version. I like it just as I like the original however I think I was expecting it to have a little more cherry blossom scent. To say that it is subtle is barely accurate.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
En mi humilde opinión es el mejor primer me encanta como deja el acabado en mi rostro ya maquillado
Melissa R.
Peru, KS
Love this setting spray! I am super odd and start getting oily when I put on makeup. After I'm done spraying this on feels so refreshing and my oils absorb into my skin. And it smells amazing!
Valeriia F.
Lancaster, CA
M·A·C Cherry Blossom uploaded by Valeriia F.
happy 4th extraordinary people 🇺🇸🎆 (I wanted to write something else, but the application is not published, so have a nice night full of fireworks)
M P.
If you use & love Fix+, then you might love this variation. I believe it was a LE release. I didn’t know what to really expect scentwise, but this is a very subtle floral with not exactly the cherry sweet vibe i admittedly assumed would be there. I like it! It performs pretty much at same as the regular and other variations of Fix+- both as a priming or setting spray. I also enjoy it mid day as a refresher. And bonus points for the adorable packaging, of course.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley W.
il y a 2 ans
Wendy K. il y a 2 ans
Setting Spray is designed to hold. Finishing Is to set. Mac spray is awesome as a prime before makeup to help set before finish. Trick is spray on before foundation/ concealer and use your beauty blender to push product in skin. I find it prolonged my wear.
Linh N.
Pensacola, FL
il y a 3 ans
Mushrat I. il y a 3 ans
It’s actually pretty good setting spray, I always use this. Helps set my makeup and last more then 12 hours
Jen S.
Grand Rapids, MI
il y a 3 ans
M·A·C Cherry Blossom ? Is this product worth the hype and price?
Bethan H. il y a 3 ans
I brought it the other day and I have to say the bottle is so pretty. It feels really nice and refreshing on my face and so far I would recommend it.