MAC ChenMan Love & Water Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Force Of Love uploaded by Tanya A.

BY MAC COSMETICS #75 in Lip Gloss

MAC ChenMan Love & Water Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Force Of Love see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
These are really fun and have a ton of colors towards Them. I love it it’s easy to apply easy to use long lasting very long lasting a very sticky Texter I don’t love that I have a ton of them so I always buy them the texture has not stop me but I know that I wish that they could fix it where it’s not super sticky other than that these glosses are so fun and so exciting to just go out with them and your lips shine so good
Kendra W.
Wheatley Heights
I'm not really one for a red lipstick because I'm more of a gloss girl, however this MAC lipgloss is a perfect red and gloss for the girl I am. For a while I was reaching for this more than my regular lipgloss.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Mac Lipsticks are my favorite so it’s no surprise that i love Macs lipglosses as well. Most glosses aren’t pigmented as they appear in the bottle but Mac lipglosses are! I love them for that reason, you get what you see. They are very sticky though, so you have to be careful not to wear them on windy days or your hair Will get stuck in it (i learned the hard way haha!) Totally recommend these glosses!
Kadhene K.
Amazing these are my go to lip balm I use these right around the year I have tons of these in my pocket book, around the house and in the car, I am really a fan, they keep my lips moist and soft and oh the different flavors yum
Tanaya P.
This is a nice gloss which can be used by itself or apply as top coat after lipstick. I have used it aa both depending on how much I wanted pigments on my lips. It feels nice and also keeps my lipstick stay on longer.
Kerri N.
Danville , PA
I have always love these lip losses. They smell wonderful, go on nicely, and last for a very long time. Perhaps a little bit sticky, but not over-the-top. Also a great price point, and I would definitely recommend.
Karen H.
Too sticky for me. I don’t like tacky feeling lip glosses and this is just that. The shade wasn’t that great to me either but I just can’t get over the tackiness with Macs lipglosses. Wouldn’t recommend or repurchase.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I'm not much of a lil gloss person. I don't like to feel shinny or glossy or sticky. I don't like the way gloss feels when i kiss my man an he doesn't either. It also sucks when eating or drinking also.