MAC Casual Colour Lip & Cheek Colour YOUNG AT HEART uploaded by nawres b.MAC Casual Colour Lip & Cheek Colour YOUNG AT HEART uploaded by nawres b.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Casual Colour Lip & Cheek Colour, Young At Heart see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kandy J.
Wayne
It glides on perfect and the color matches light skin perfectly so you don't have a harsh line. It's better used with a blush brush then a beauty blender. It does last for a good while but I would recommend a lip scrub before!
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a simple natural
Look especially if you're on the go. I put it on my lips and cheek and it gives you a dewy look. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of make up I'll use this and some mascara.
Tara T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Did not look great with my skin tone. Came out to bright but looked great on my friend who is ivory complected. Goes on smooth and creamy, blends well. Could go either way on price, will try another color!
Luisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is harder to put on cause it's drying on your lips there is room for improvement make it more easy to put on it is long lasting but not at the same time yes I would buy it again
JASIE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my lips super soft and moisturize. I have really dry lips and I cannot live without this stuff. No matter what season it is. Thia is always my go too lip product.
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very pretty color although it is very drying to my lips and I found that I had to reapply it often or it would look very patchy probably wouldn't repurchase this
Brianna N.
Waukesha
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of MAC products, this product is decent I bought from sephora but since I am not a huge fan of MAC I wasn't impressed with this
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color pink is my fav color anyways lol but this lip and cheek color gives you a pop of color brings life to your face I must say
Chasity S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and the color of it! MAC products are a bit pricey but well worth it!
Charlie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful product!!! It does not sit well on the skin at all!!! In fact it separated my foundation and made it go very patchy! Also felt very oily and sticky! Would not recommend I'm afraid!!!