MAC C Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss, She-Boom! uploaded by BARBARA R.MAC C Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss, She-Boom! uploaded by Valeria M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC C Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss, She-Boom!From the 2007 C Shock Collection,Discontinued, Extremely Rare and Hard to find. see more...

Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
It's very thick consistency but hydrating enough. It is on the pricier side but it lasts a while! The packaging is the classic MAC sleek black matte.although I think they've updated it since my last purchase. I highly recommend, side note it does have a very distinct smell. Not bad. Just different 😊
Dayanna M.
Flushing , NY
I love this lipgloss! The color is great because it’s not very bright, just a hint of pigment and I love that it doesn’t get too sticky on my lips. The product is worth the price. I probably won’t run out for a while but I’d repurchase
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Use this for my dry lip during winter. It kinda pricey but if you a little bit extra like me and want your lip to feel soft through out the day, I would really recommend this. Really love this product❤❤️️😊
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
absolutely loveeeeee mac. i am a huge supporter of mac cosmetics and i support all of their products. this is a great lip stick, stays on for a very very long time. looks absolutely amazing. would recommend for sure.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It’s okay. Pretty tacky once it is on and I don’t like when gloss feels like that. But I do love the color. I know for the price I paid I could find a better one at Sephora
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
Such a pretty color! The consistency was a little sticky, but not too bad that I couldn’t wear everyday. I like that you’re able to apply so quickly from the canister.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Love Mac lip gloss. Subtle color and just the right amount of sticky ness. They don’t make the color I used to love but I’ve been wanting to try a new color anyway.
Madisen R.
Dallas, TX
This gloss feels so lush on the lips. It's slightly sticky, but if applied proportionally it isn't a problem.

Though it is a little pricey, you get what you pay for.

I definitely recommend to those who are gloss lovers!