4 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #94 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

M A C Brow Set. Slick! Strokes on. Adds shine, style, grooming, overall wow! to the brows. A brush-on gel that grooms and slicks brows into shape without flaking or stiffening the brows. Available in several tinted shades or clear, it can be used on its own, or for a nice natural look stroke over Brow Pencil. May also be used on lashes, sideburns, and chops - any facial hair. see more...

• How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !3 Answers
  • Is the shade very light or dark? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Although it's a little pricey when there are drugstore alternatives that offer similar results." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this brow set... Makes eyebrows look amazing.. No flaking and last long" in 1 review
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Beguile
This product is okay. There was a point in time it was so hyped so I bought it. However, upon using it, I realized that it's got tiny glitters in the product which I do not like. I do not think it looks natural at all. It also makes my brow hairs stiff, and I can feel it and I don't like that feeling. I remember the first time I used it, I am so excited to go home and take it off. I did not experience the same with Anastasia brow gel. And it smells like a hair color product which I do not like. I do not recommend this product.
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Review for: Brow Set
This brow set is the best I've used yet. As a red head it's extremely hard for me to find brow products that match my hair color and this is definitely a product with really good colour range. I naturally have brown hair and the MAC brow set covers my brow hairs and colours them in a nice dark red colour. I absolutely love and use this product over a year now ! ♥
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Beguile
I love this product. I use it right on top of my MAC brow pencil and it is the best I have used. It keeps all my brow hairs in place and the color is perfect. I could use it by itself, and have seen others do so, but I don't like that look as much on me. It goes on easily, stays in place, and removes easily with makeup remover.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
This is a great brow set. No flaking and very long lasting. I use the lightest shade paired with the pencil in fling and it's great! I use this almost daily. I've found that this and Anastasia Beverly Hills brow set are by far superior to any other I have tried.... And that's a lot!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mac Brow Set Eyebrow
I have used this for years! the color is great and it is waterproof for the most part. I like how this will fill your brows if you don't have time to do the gel Creme or a pencil. This stuff is wonderful for low maintenance or to hold brows in place after filling them.
Tristyn Y.
Tristyn Y.
It got the job done. I wouldn't buy it again but by the end of the day, even though I set it multiple times, the tail of my eyebrow was gone. So it might only be good if there's actual hair there because I barely have eyebrows l but I wouldn't use it on myself again.
Edna C.
Edna C.
Review for: Brow Set
Love how this is so easy to use! Wonderful color as well, when i use it my eyebrows look fuller and natural! This is definitely one of my everyday use of brow set basically what i wear everyday and it doesn't even wear off amazing product honestly
Christina R.
Christina R.
Really nice formula and brush. I don't find that my eyebrows get crusty at all and the product is pretty pigmented. I like that it brushes out nice and it's super affordable. Overall a really nice colored brow set.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Mac Brow Set Eyebrow
Whenever I'm in a hurry and don't have time to draw in my brows or maybe not want them as dramatic I run this through my brow hairs. Defines them but not too dramatic. The color is great for ash toned brunettes.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Mac Brow Set Eyebrow
I recently bought this product and fell in love! I have very light eyebrows for my hair color and this makes doing my eyebrows in the morning so easy. All it takes is a few applications and you're done!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Canada
Is this worth the money?
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Is this one of the best eyebrow products? I'm looking for something that doesn't make my brows look fake and will last long. Help!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Is this product as good as Anastasia Brows?
April M.
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Is this like a gel or pomade?
Aly C.
Aly C.
Malolos
How long can it hold my brows? is it too tinted?