MAC Brow Finisher uploaded by Genesis G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A slimline wax-style grooming tool specially formulated to shape and hold the brows in place while providing them with a sheer, slick, polished and conditioned-looking finish. Smooth, non-sticky, easy to use. Comes in a slim mechanical applicator. Goes on smoothly, precisely via its slant tip. Color(s): beige blonde, blonde, brunette, cinnamon, clear, wheat. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Brow Finisher. Style Number: 133401. Available In Stores.

• I just started filling in my eyebrows, and I've been doing good l...1 Answers
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product because it shapes your brow and holds the look in place, always looking so neat. I use this product almost daily, I just recently tried it because I saw a youtuber try it out on their make up channel. I would recommend, and you can get it at any store that carries MAC, or Nordstrom.
Andra C.
Andra C.
This product is waxy that you apply over your eyebrows. It holds them in place and lasts all day. I like the applicator because it's thin enough to only cover the eyebrows unlike other brow gels that use a mascara type applicator, which can sometimes be too big.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with this mac brow finisher it's basically a stick of wax to set your eyebrows in place and it's amazing works really well and lasts a long time I've purchased many times and will continue to do so
Fernanda v.
Fernanda v.
New jersey
Absolutely love this! Great smokey eye looks or just a natural day look with these! So easy to blend! No touch up needed for at least five hrs!
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
Me encanta la precisión que obtengo con este lápiz la verdad lo compre una vez y luego no lo conseguí, pero es mágico.
marie m.
marie m.
It is a great product. It lets your eyebrows look like your natural eyebrows. It makes it last all day.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love this to give my eyebrows that defined look. This is the perfect product.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
This is a diddy little pencil! It's so skinny it's perfect for drawing the tails of your brows! The pigment is amazing and it's just creamy enough to where it glides on, but it's not like an eyeliner on your brows (if you know what I mean) it's great!
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
I have to have this in make up collection at all times it works so great. I love how smooth it applies to my eyebrows
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I love the tip of the pencil is ideal for handling my eyebrows, it contains very good length and color is perfect me. It is quite natural and let your eyebrows in your beautiful place and combed
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
I just started filling in my eyebrows, and I've been doing good lately but I'm wanting my eyebrows to look more natural. Does this product make your eyebrows look natural?