MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color!!! It's a sheer bluish purple color with a gorgeous sheen. It's buildable so you can layer the color to make it richer. The price is affordable especially since the color is so unique. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
The Brooke Candy by MAC Cosmetics is amazing not only is the packaging gorgeous but the products are so good as usual MAC hits a home run! I personally love the lipsticks and the lip glosses. So silky smooth! A must have in a collection.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Lipstick, Witching HourMAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Pamela
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely adore mac lipglosses! They have super pigmentation, glide on smooth and creamy, and last all day long. They keep there color and sheen even while drinking and eating. I love everything about this brand, but I only gave this 4 stars because they do test on animals.
Kamesha n.
Love the way this goes on and look on my lips, when I wear this I get lots of complements and will wear again.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Absolutely love this, the combination of colors included is a great one, and the one I wore yesterday stayed on really well. I wish there was
A little container for mixing colors because I love playing with them but Easy enough to do
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Es super fácil de aplicar, y vale cada centavo. Un color muy lindo!! Aunque es un poco caro de verdad que vale la pena la inversión
Natalia A.
New York
Encantandor!!! Lo más,pruebenlo. Genialiadad! Me volvi fan desde que lo use por primera vez! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I loved the color but not sure if it was just my own tube of it but it seemed to be really sticky? It would not go on smoothly onto my lips until i put a lot if vaseline
Jazmene S.
The besttrrttt in the world . It’s gets the party rocking ! You can always depend on this drink to have a good time
Rachel E.
Miami
Love the product. Can't wait to buy more. This does wonders. I strongly recommend this to everyone. ❤❤❤❤
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?