MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely adore mac lipglosses! They have super pigmentation, glide on smooth and creamy, and last all day long. They keep there color and sheen even while drinking and eating. I love everything about this brand, but I only gave this 4 stars because they do test on animals.
Kamesha n.
Love the way this goes on and look on my lips, when I wear this I get lots of complements and will wear again.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Absolutely love this, the combination of colors included is a great one, and the one I wore yesterday stayed on really well. I wish there was
A little container for mixing colors because I love playing with them but Easy enough to do
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Es super fácil de aplicar, y vale cada centavo. Un color muy lindo!! Aunque es un poco caro de verdad que vale la pena la inversión
Natalia A.
New York
Encantandor!!! Lo más,pruebenlo. Genialiadad! Me volvi fan desde que lo use por primera vez! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I loved the color but not sure if it was just my own tube of it but it seemed to be really sticky? It would not go on smoothly onto my lips until i put a lot if vaseline
Rachel E.
Miami
Love the product. Can't wait to buy more. This does wonders. I strongly recommend this to everyone. ❤❤❤❤
Jessica O.
Really good gloss! It isn’t very sticky which is great bc nobody likes sticky lipglosses!
Daisy V.
This color is literally to die for. I absolutely love dark purples and vamp lip colors and this definitely satisfied my need for that! It is gorgeous !
Beth F.
Dartford, Kent
It was my first time using this but as I love Mac lipglosses I wasn’t hesitant to buy it. It was easy to apply and lasted a long time it met my expectations and I would buy again and recommend to other people.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?