MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

morghan p.
mac is a amazing makeup brand this color will look stunning on dark skin it is very easy to apply it is kind of pricey but affordable the packaging is nice and it is very long lasting!
Luke C.
NSW, newcastle, valentine
These are great !! They feel amazing and creamy and have an amazing matte finish and fantastic pigmentation.They even make your lips look like satin ! It's a wonderful color and great for Halloween makeup ! :)
Margherita T.
The color is gorgeous, at least different. I had a little bit of trouble applying it but i Can make it work perfectly
Pamela R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry haven't used 😢 wound like to try. MAC is a great line of cosmetics. Not sure what else to s as y
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My best friend got this for her prince Halloween costume this year and I just tried out a couple weeks ago and oh my God. the pigment is phenomenal and it stays on so incredibly well. if you're trying to mix up your lipstick routine and go little crazy I would deathly recommend buying this
Shona W.
The texture of this lip gloss is so beautiful as with most of the mac lip glosses. Unfortunately this colour was not the one for me. Maybe its just personal preference but with my pale complexion, I just don't think I can pull it off. I find it too 'vampy'. One to mix with any other colour to make into a deeper shade though!
Zasia M.
This lipgloss is a nice colour and it looks good although it's about sticky for me
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Loveeeee this shade . Came out in a limited edition collection. Love how it makes any look sultry. Perfect shade of blue and it wasn't too pricey . It's long wearing . I definitely recommend this to spice up a look.
Molly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Mac lip glosses are just OK. I don't totally love the consistency of the lip gloss but I do like the applicator. Really easy to apply while on my way to work or if I'm out without a mirror.
Maribel P.
Upland, CA
Opaque. Smooth. Creamy. Non sticky goodness! Love this formulation over all the ones they have currently. Just like abh!
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?