MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
Not that the product was bad, but it wasn't for me! It made me look goth or like a vampire. Maybe it would look better on someone with a darker complexion but I think I will stick to the normal colors!
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
This lipgloss was patchy and sticky and not transfer proof. Did not last long on the lips. Was disappointed because I usually love MAC products but I will not be purchasing anymore of these glosses and I do not recommend them to others.
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I loved the color but not sure if it was just my own tube of it but it seemed to be really sticky? It would not go on smoothly onto my lips until i put a lot if vaseline
Melarie V.
These lipglosses make your lips sticky and they feel like really packed on i dont recommend
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Absolutely love this, the combination of colors included is a great one, and the one I wore yesterday stayed on really well. I wish there was
A little container for mixing colors because I love playing with them but Easy enough to do
Natalia A.
New York
Encantandor!!! Lo más,pruebenlo. Genialiadad! Me volvi fan desde que lo use por primera vez! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Parris M.
Norwich, Norfolk
This colour is very pretty but I do find once applied it is a little patchy! I do like the colour but it’s not my favourite
Milla P.
London, NJ
So torn on this!! It’s such a beautiful colour and the formula is so thick and glossy like a mirror!! I love the smell of the product too, it has a gorgeous vanilla scent, similar to the Mac bullet lipsticks. However, it applies really patchy and doesn’t seem to stay long. It’s a shame because it seems to have the potential to be an amazing 10/10 product and I never wear lip gloss so that’s a statement!!
Shatina M.
Brooke candy collection wasn't my fav. But I did enjoy the vamp look for my blend with instigator
Sayruh
I have the hot pink shade from this range and it bleeds like crap onto my foundation. I will not buy this again. I have other alternatives I like more than this one. It got ruined my foundation when I had to wipe it off.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?