MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
Not that the product was bad, but it wasn't for me! It made me look goth or like a vampire. Maybe it would look better on someone with a darker complexion but I think I will stick to the normal colors!
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
This lipgloss was patchy and sticky and not transfer proof. Did not last long on the lips. Was disappointed because I usually love MAC products but I will not be purchasing anymore of these glosses and I do not recommend them to others.
Melarie V.
These lipglosses make your lips sticky and they feel like really packed on i dont recommend
Shatina M.
Brooke candy collection wasn't my fav. But I did enjoy the vamp look for my blend with instigator
Sayruh
I have the hot pink shade from this range and it bleeds like crap onto my foundation. I will not buy this again. I have other alternatives I like more than this one. It got ruined my foundation when I had to wipe it off.
Raquel G.
santo domingo
Bueno sinceramente este es mi brillo de labios favoritos porque ademas de darle brillo de natural a tus labios los deja muy pero muy lindos
Shona W.
The texture of this lip gloss is so beautiful as with most of the mac lip glosses. Unfortunately this colour was not the one for me. Maybe its just personal preference but with my pale complexion, I just don't think I can pull it off. I find it too 'vampy'. One to mix with any other colour to make into a deeper shade though!
Molly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Mac lip glosses are just OK. I don't totally love the consistency of the lip gloss but I do like the applicator. Really easy to apply while on my way to work or if I'm out without a mirror.
cristina d.
San Ysidro, CA
Loved it but it's doesnt last for so long and Wells the colors are really greats but yeah the lasting Its not really good
Victoria C.
Su aroma es fuerte
Pero no es un mal.
Producto
Es un gloss
De buena calidad
Con precio rasinable
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?