MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Es super fácil de aplicar, y vale cada centavo. Un color muy lindo!! Aunque es un poco caro de verdad que vale la pena la inversión
Rachel E.
Miami
Love the product. Can't wait to buy more. This does wonders. I strongly recommend this to everyone. ❤❤❤❤
Jessica O.
Really good gloss! It isn’t very sticky which is great bc nobody likes sticky lipglosses!
Daisy V.
This color is literally to die for. I absolutely love dark purples and vamp lip colors and this definitely satisfied my need for that! It is gorgeous !
Beth F.
Dartford, Kent
It was my first time using this but as I love Mac lipglosses I wasn’t hesitant to buy it. It was easy to apply and lasted a long time it met my expectations and I would buy again and recommend to other people.
Maddie F.
This vampify Lip is so GORGEOUS! I mean I instantly look goth because I’m so insanely pale, but despite that they’re beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone. The packaging is up to par and seems expensive, not cheap.
Ana G.
Me gusto muchísimo deja mis labios humectados es muy bueno la verdad que si
La usarían toda mi vida.! Me súper encanto
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it feels so good on skin and does what it supposed to do really recomment!!!!
Haley N.
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this color!! If your style is dark, then this one is a must have for you!! Goes on smooth!! Lasts long!
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?