MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Helianna O.
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
Amazing colors, pigmented a lot. I use it all the time. Really love this! !... have you tried?
lizbeth V.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
Very shimmer and it doesn't get all over the place. It stays on for quite a good while.
Fryda O.
Fryda O.
I have tried this out but I'm a different color but from what I saw when I used it , it lasted a while, when I ate it didn't come off so fast and the design is super cute. I would get it again any time.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Wichita Falls , TX
I love wearing this color for the fall/winter seasons. It's a very pretty color and it doesn't have a sticky feeling to it
Charotte E.
Charotte E.
Los Angeles, CA
The colors are bright and the shine is great..... I love the colors.... can't wait to see what else they add to the collection
cristina d.
cristina d.
San Ysidro, CA
Loved it but it's doesnt last for so long and Wells the colors are really greats but yeah the lasting Its not really good
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Mac Lip Glosses are my favorite! Such a wide selection of colors! :) Not too sticky feeling and wear beautifully! My current one that I'm using right now is from the Mariah Carey collection. :) It's going to be a sad day when I run out of it. :(
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Central Islip, NY
Absolutely love this color ! Plus it doesnt come off very quickly , great for a night out !
Jada N.
Jada N.
Baltimore, MD
Beautiful color smooth consistancy . Not too sticky after application. I love M.A.C. Products high quality.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
This color is everything! The vamplify gloss isn't as sticky as the regular glosses so I find them to be way more comfortable on the lips. They do have almond oil in them so if your allergic to nuts I wouldn't suggest using this formula.
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?