MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Irainny A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho, me mantiene los labios hidratados y dura muchisisisisissimo tiempo, es un poco pastoso pero todos los brillos son así
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Very pigmented lipsticks. The other part I did not like was the texture of the lipstick. It felt very sticky. Blends well as a topper
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
I love this gloss so much! This is forsure my ride or die lip gloss. It makes the lips look bigger and makes my lips look healthier.
savannah G.
I love the color it gave a bold look and it stay on very well on my lips and it gave more pop to my look it went together very well.
Salma S.
Nairobi
The colors are bold and not those barely there streaky lipglosses. It's velvety and my lips feel smooth did I mention I loveeee it?
Nicole M.
Great when hand in hand with the lip liner and or lipstick. Really gives that indigo blue look go the lips and it's not sticky!
Jocelyn C.
No lo he utilizado pero wow, el color se mira muy bonito y me gustaria probarlo obviamente, creó que en mi piel se miraría bien
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is killer guys! Great pay off and it stays on forever! It’s expensive though and my store doesn’t carry it anymore!
Charotte E.
Los Angeles, CA
The colors are bright and the shine is great..... I love the colors.... can't wait to see what else they add to the collection
Kelly B.
Hampton, GA
Mac never fails to impress. I love this gloss. The color is stunning, rich and the coverage is perfection. Long lasting wear.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?