MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Emanuelly M.
Emanuelly M.
Coleção maravilhosa, adorei a pigmentação, alta qualidade e cheiro gostoso, preço muito bom também.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Winthrop, ME
Mac always comes through! Such fun funky colors for this line. And very opaque and full coverage.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
No lo he utilizado pero wow, el color se mira muy bonito y me gustaria probarlo obviamente, creó que en mi piel se miraría bien
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Seattle, WA
The name tells you how long I will keep this product in my makeup bag ... til death do us part!
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry haven't used 😢 wound like to try. MAC is a great line of cosmetics. Not sure what else to s as y
Salvandy P.
Salvandy P.
I love this ! I use it on a daily basic for a simple look ! I love wearing this in the day
Kymberly P.
Kymberly P.
Montgomery, AL
Pretty good product!! My daughter loves it more than I do honestly. Really vibrant color and pretty long lasting too!!
Shatina M.
Shatina M.
Brooke candy collection wasn't my fav. But I did enjoy the vamp look for my blend with instigator
Linda L.
Linda L.
Great i jist love the product , leaves my lips super soft and dosent fall as easly or cracks and i just love love it
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Bonifay, FL
MAC has the best lip wear ever ! This is my absolute favorite! Love love love it ! 😍😍
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?