MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Tito G.
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
I love this gloss so much! This is forsure my ride or die lip gloss. It makes the lips look bigger and makes my lips look healthier.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Nairobi
The colors are bold and not those barely there streaky lipglosses. It's velvety and my lips feel smooth did I mention I loveeee it?
Eduarda R.
Eduarda R.
Absolutely incredible! The color is wonderful, the texture is amazing, very beautiful effect! Makes the mouth wonderful !!!
meadow p.
meadow p.
Bethel, MN
Little bit sticky but also kind of slides off your lips but other than that pigment and smells and taste were great
Beautyofjulez
Beautyofjulez
Ocoee, FL
I never tried this exact color but I have tried others. They are light weight & very moisturizing. The lipgloss applicator is great! It glides on like butter!!
Irainny A.
Irainny A.
Me gusta mucho, me mantiene los labios hidratados y dura muchisisisisissimo tiempo, es un poco pastoso pero todos los brillos son así
chloee p.
chloee p.
beautiful color looks amazing when you where blue one of the best and most out there color and it suites everything
Chloe X.
Chloe X.
This is and awesome product!!! I love doing vampire looks!! And I love this collection! And this color is amazing and the pigment omg!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Love love love this! Made my lips really POP!! I just love all the M.A.C products! Will be buying more...
Alya Z.
Alya Z.
Dearborn, MI
this is an amazing product. i love brooke candy and mac so it is a win win
long lasting color
very nice packaging
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?