MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Lori L.
Lori L.
Woodside, NY
I love these!!!!! Really pigmented, long lasting not to sticky! I own 3 for now. The applicator itself is what I mostly like about . Very easy to apply in a rush.
Tosha L.
Tosha L.
I absolutely love these, I have them in almost every color! They have the right amount of gloss & color. And my favorite about them is the consistency, not sticky just smooth!
Gaetana P.
Gaetana P.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly opaque. The color you see is the color that comes out.Highly moisturizing, stays on for more than a normal lip gloss. I pair this with either a purple or blue lipstick.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the dark colors and they lasts all day. They aren't sticky either. So you don't have to worry about your hair flying onto your lips all day.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Streamwood, IL
I got the kit for this with liner. Love it!!! Great colors for this vamp line of MAC. The consistency was perfect not sticky or dry wear is long
Gabrielė K.
Gabrielė K.
Brush is not good. Dont really like it, but the product by it self is amazing. Really pigmented and long lasting. Bought it in "Dauglas" internet shop.
Mar'Querria W.
Mar'Querria W.
Eutaw, Alabama
Mac brooke candy collection vamplify lip gloss til death do us part is very very great it has awesome pigment and looks very worthy to buy
Beatriz L.
Beatriz L.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this lipstick and not to mention the color pay off is perfect. I recommend wearing this with a moisturizing lip balm but then again with any lipstick
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Very pigmented lipsticks. The other part I did not like was the texture of the lipstick. It felt very sticky. Blends well as a topper
savannah G.
savannah G.
I love the color it gave a bold look and it stay on very well on my lips and it gave more pop to my look it went together very well.
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?