MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Lindsay M.
Tampa, FL
This is some of the best lip gloss that I've ever used. The shine on it is amazing and it doesn't completely come off right away. I would highly recommend this lip gloss to anyone looking for a brand to try.
Lori L.
Woodside, NY
I love these!!!!! Really pigmented, long lasting not to sticky! I own 3 for now. The applicator itself is what I mostly like about . Very easy to apply in a rush.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say enough good things about this product! Purchased it about a month ago and absolutely love it. Works great and it's adorable ! Love the gothic look at times ;)
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
This color really pops and is perfect for those days you want your lips to really stand out! While it's a little pricey compared to your Wal-Mart brands it's well worth it, as is any MAC product I have ever tried.
The only downfall here is it's a little sticky but for the color and coverage I would recommend this and I will be buying again!
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
Is is so handy when your going out regularly. T
Because it has such a settle look that you good pretty much rock out anywhere. In my opinion it looks good on anybody. It has such a glossy look that you could wear over to me like a very subtle lipstick. But overall this product it great!
Marisol V.
Love it love it...... its my favorite always have it with me never leave home without it.... Even my cousin tries to take it from me so I finally got her own ....
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Súper hermoso y nada pegajoso. Me encanta este gloss porque crea una sensación en los labios de naturalidad y no nada pegajoso, perfecto para un look natural y fresco. Su color es hermoso y brillante.
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never tried this exact color but I have tried others. They are light weight & very moisturizing. The lipgloss applicator is great! It glides on like butter!!
Lyric B.
Caney, KS
This will give your lips the glossing that says kiss me, but with a color that says "my lips are poison, do you dare give them a try". Beautiful flirty color
Beatriz L.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this lipstick and not to mention the color pay off is perfect. I recommend wearing this with a moisturizing lip balm but then again with any lipstick
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?