MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Gorgeous color, love these vamplify lipsticks. Not super glossy but stays a long time. Love the packaging. It's the first time I tried these, I really do like the texture. Would buy more colors soon!
Marissa C.
This product is amazing! I love the thick texture and I find it to be long lasting. It is super pigmented and shiny at once. I bought them on sale and I would definitely purchase again!! Love MAC!
Sayruh
I have the hot pink shade from this range and it bleeds like crap onto my foundation. I will not buy this again. I have other alternatives I like more than this one. It got ruined my foundation when I had to wipe it off.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA
If you want a vibrant color really glossy this is what you want to buy ,this is my first time using it and I love it like always nice packaging long lasting I am going to buy more this weekend ❤️before is gone !!
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
beautiful color and applicator for the product. all day wear; incredibly long lasting. color makes you stand out in a crowd of a million people. definitely would repeat use/buy again & recommend to a friend.
Nathaly K.
Buford, GA
These lipsticks are wonderful. The color chart has a variety to choose from. The packaging is cute and it sells. Belk sells these products and the wonderful think I can always charge to my credit card
Gaetana P.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly opaque. The color you see is the color that comes out.Highly moisturizing, stays on for more than a normal lip gloss. I pair this with either a purple or blue lipstick.
Tosha L.
I absolutely love these, I have them in almost every color! They have the right amount of gloss & color. And my favorite about them is the consistency, not sticky just smooth!
Holly H.
This lip gloss I love. It's so shiny and smooth on your lips. It's a bit pricey but it looks so good on your lips. It really just brings your whole look together. My bad luck always finds me losing my glosses a and chapstick the way you always lose your sunglasses.
THAYNARA L.
I love the color fact of that lipstick to be different! I found the idea incredible and the texture even more so. If you want to draw attention wherever you go, that's your color!
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?