MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Andrea G.
My favorite color is blue so it's definitely a yes to me! I love using dark colors for the fall and also going out. Such a beautiful color that lasts all night and it has a glossy feeling. Another thing is when you take a picture it flashes on your lips which makes it shiny and glittery. Also wearing it for Halloween would be a lips color that would stand out.
charlie b.
this product has a lot of color and i'm personally not the person to go for the bright colors on my lips but i do love how the product applies on the lips. it's very glossy and shiny and it's good for more Fashion uses.
Rubi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Mac and this color is beautiful but for me the color payoff could've been better in my opinion it's still a great lip product but I kinda wanted it to be alittle better I'd say buy it for collection but look for other ones twitch better pay off
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is bold and stunning!
When I want to nags a statement this is one of my go to lip colors. Pairs excellent with a neutral eye.
Classic packaging.
Bold color.
Great price.
I definitely recommend this product!
Kay C.
Greensboro
MAC has very neat and beautiful products. They are indeed very expensive. Their packaging is very nice and cute for my taste. You can't easily find this anywhere, I wouldn't recommend just because it's too expensive
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Lip Glosses are my favorite! Such a wide selection of colors! :) Not too sticky feeling and wear beautifully! My current one that I'm using right now is from the Mariah Carey collection. :) It's going to be a sad day when I run out of it. :(
Shenita B.
I thought​this would be too light on my lips because of my skin tone but oh my goodness! To say that Mac doesn't come through for me would be a bold lie. This product like Mac always has my back and a brand I can always count on and be blown away by.
x y.
I do really like this lipgloss, though it does come off quite easily. I would wear my "With Gusto" shade of the Vamplify collection for about an hour and I could already see the gloss smudging off. The reason why I DO like this product is because of the intense colors that you're able to find in this collection and the scents that they all have.
Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not that the product was bad, but it wasn't for me! It made me look goth or like a vampire. Maybe it would look better on someone with a darker complexion but I think I will stick to the normal colors!
Yoshira E.
Trumbull, CT
This color is great for someone's who's not afraid to stand out. It definitely met my expectations in terms of the color, and it lasted throughout the day with no problems ! I definitely recommend !
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?