MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
This color is bold and stunning!
When I want to nags a statement this is one of my go to lip colors. Pairs excellent with a neutral eye.
Classic packaging.
Bold color.
Great price.
I definitely recommend this product!
Kay C.
Greensboro
MAC has very neat and beautiful products. They are indeed very expensive. Their packaging is very nice and cute for my taste. You can't easily find this anywhere, I wouldn't recommend just because it's too expensive
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Mac Lip Glosses are my favorite! Such a wide selection of colors! :) Not too sticky feeling and wear beautifully! My current one that I'm using right now is from the Mariah Carey collection. :) It's going to be a sad day when I run out of it. :(
Shenita B.
I thought​this would be too light on my lips because of my skin tone but oh my goodness! To say that Mac doesn't come through for me would be a bold lie. This product like Mac always has my back and a brand I can always count on and be blown away by.
x y.
I do really like this lipgloss, though it does come off quite easily. I would wear my "With Gusto" shade of the Vamplify collection for about an hour and I could already see the gloss smudging off. The reason why I DO like this product is because of the intense colors that you're able to find in this collection and the scents that they all have.
Cassie S.
St Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
Not that the product was bad, but it wasn't for me! It made me look goth or like a vampire. Maybe it would look better on someone with a darker complexion but I think I will stick to the normal colors!
Yoshira E.
Trumbull, CT
This color is great for someone's who's not afraid to stand out. It definitely met my expectations in terms of the color, and it lasted throughout the day with no problems ! I definitely recommend !
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Gorgeous color, love these vamplify lipsticks. Not super glossy but stays a long time. Love the packaging. It's the first time I tried these, I really do like the texture. Would buy more colors soon!
Marissa C.
This product is amazing! I love the thick texture and I find it to be long lasting. It is super pigmented and shiny at once. I bought them on sale and I would definitely purchase again!! Love MAC!
Sayruh
I have the hot pink shade from this range and it bleeds like crap onto my foundation. I will not buy this again. I have other alternatives I like more than this one. It got ruined my foundation when I had to wipe it off.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?