MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac was my first make up brand I picked up and it will always be my favorite, especially any lip product and on certain occasions I love bright or dark colors like this ! Mac will always meet your expectations!
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeee this shade . Came out in a limited edition collection. Love how it makes any look sultry. Perfect shade of blue and it wasn't too pricey . It's long wearing . I definitely recommend this to spice up a look.
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
This color is everything! The vamplify gloss isn't as sticky as the regular glosses so I find them to be way more comfortable on the lips. They do have almond oil in them so if your allergic to nuts I wouldn't suggest using this formula.
jessica p.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip color in a crazy shade I've found so far I will definity be wearing this one as a regular staple in different looks its fun and exciting and drys pretty fast and good for long wear as long as you aren't eating a lot of things if you plan to you might need to reapply
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie , MD
I bought this Lip gloss based off of the color solely but after I put it on, I knew that MAC Vamplify had another customer. It feels very soft and supple on my lips and didn't feel sticky at all.
Fryda O.
I have tried this out but I'm a different color but from what I saw when I used it , it lasted a while, when I ate it didn't come off so fast and the design is super cute. I would get it again any time.
Daisy T.
I love mac lipgloss is very hydrating and the lipgloss taste like candy. The lipstick is long lasting and I had awesome expectations. The packaging is very creating and cute. I'm going to buy more lipgloss because it's one of a kind.
Valeria p.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto cumple las espectativas que tenía para el. Es uno de mis favoritos, a la hora de aplicarse es muy fácil ya qué pasa con facilidad, la pintura dura bastante tiempo en los labios, los humecta y tiene un aroma agradable
Molly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Mac lip glosses are just OK. I don't totally love the consistency of the lip gloss but I do like the applicator. Really easy to apply while on my way to work or if I'm out without a mirror.
Andrea G.
My favorite color is blue so it's definitely a yes to me! I love using dark colors for the fall and also going out. Such a beautiful color that lasts all night and it has a glossy feeling. Another thing is when you take a picture it flashes on your lips which makes it shiny and glittery. Also wearing it for Halloween would be a lips color that would stand out.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?