MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Carson, CA
Love the color. Amazing formula not sticky and applies very nice.. just amazing definitely recommend
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
An Amazing color with great pigmentation. I love that it is not sticky at all. Worth the price!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Love MAC lip gloss. The shades are good and they're do not go on sticky. The design is cute.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Great color, great feel on my lips without drying out. Highly recommend. Affordable product.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
The Brooke Candy by MAC Cosmetics is amazing not only is the packaging gorgeous but the products are so good as usual MAC hits a home run! I personally love the lipsticks and the lip glosses. So silky smooth! A must have in a collection.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Lipstick, Witching HourMAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Pamela
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My best friend got this for her prince Halloween costume this year and I just tried out a couple weeks ago and oh my God. the pigment is phenomenal and it stays on so incredibly well. if you're trying to mix up your lipstick routine and go little crazy I would deathly recommend buying this
Monetta M.
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color!!! It's a sheer bluish purple color with a gorgeous sheen. It's buildable so you can layer the color to make it richer. The price is affordable especially since the color is so unique. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Loveeeee this shade . Came out in a limited edition collection. Love how it makes any look sultry. Perfect shade of blue and it wasn't too pricey . It's long wearing . I definitely recommend this to spice up a look.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Trenton, NJ
The best lip color in a crazy shade I've found so far I will definity be wearing this one as a regular staple in different looks its fun and exciting and drys pretty fast and good for long wear as long as you aren't eating a lot of things if you plan to you might need to reapply
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
I love mac lipgloss is very hydrating and the lipgloss taste like candy. The lipstick is long lasting and I had awesome expectations. The packaging is very creating and cute. I'm going to buy more lipgloss because it's one of a kind.
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?