MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

jessica p.
Trenton, NJ
The best lip color in a crazy shade I've found so far I will definity be wearing this one as a regular staple in different looks its fun and exciting and drys pretty fast and good for long wear as long as you aren't eating a lot of things if you plan to you might need to reapply
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie, MD
I bought this Lip gloss based off of the color solely but after I put it on, I knew that MAC Vamplify had another customer. It feels very soft and supple on my lips and didn't feel sticky at all.
morghan p.
mac is a amazing makeup brand this color will look stunning on dark skin it is very easy to apply it is kind of pricey but affordable the packaging is nice and it is very long lasting!
Fryda O.
I have tried this out but I'm a different color but from what I saw when I used it , it lasted a while, when I ate it didn't come off so fast and the design is super cute. I would get it again any time.
Daisy T.
San Jose
I love mac lipgloss is very hydrating and the lipgloss taste like candy. The lipstick is long lasting and I had awesome expectations. The packaging is very creating and cute. I'm going to buy more lipgloss because it's one of a kind.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Este producto cumple las espectativas que tenía para el. Es uno de mis favoritos, a la hora de aplicarse es muy fácil ya qué pasa con facilidad, la pintura dura bastante tiempo en los labios, los humecta y tiene un aroma agradable
Molly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Mac lip glosses are just OK. I don't totally love the consistency of the lip gloss but I do like the applicator. Really easy to apply while on my way to work or if I'm out without a mirror.
charlie b.
this product has a lot of color and i'm personally not the person to go for the bright colors on my lips but i do love how the product applies on the lips. it's very glossy and shiny and it's good for more Fashion uses.
Andrea G.
My favorite color is blue so it's definitely a yes to me! I love using dark colors for the fall and also going out. Such a beautiful color that lasts all night and it has a glossy feeling. Another thing is when you take a picture it flashes on your lips which makes it shiny and glittery. Also wearing it for Halloween would be a lips color that would stand out.
Rubi G.
I really love Mac and this color is beautiful but for me the color payoff could've been better in my opinion it's still a great lip product but I kinda wanted it to be alittle better I'd say buy it for collection but look for other ones twitch better pay off
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?