MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Luke C.
NSW, newcastle, valentine
These are great !! They feel amazing and creamy and have an amazing matte finish and fantastic pigmentation.They even make your lips look like satin ! It's a wonderful color and great for Halloween makeup ! :)
Katherine S.
It's just limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten...This color really pops and is perfect for those days you want your lips to really stand out!
Kaz A.
sheffield
I love love love this lipgloss. Absolute score is a gloss version of stone and is my favorite. Tuned in is also very nice, they are very sticky which is a must for me in a gloss. The only one I don't care for is much gusto because it's patchy, inconsistent, and hard to build up.
bethany m.
united kingdom
love the colour and it feels grate on my lips it would look nice in the summer it is very easy to apply and its my first time using it so I would love to try more like it. also the packaging was also good I would of cause buy it again also I would get a different colour aswell
Sandra G.
Es muy buena, dura el color en los labios, los labios se ven muy hermosos naturales, aunque sus precios son muy buenos. los colores que tiene son muy lindos aunque me gusta mas el rojo y el fucsia
Ellie H.
It works so well, giving your lips an amazing glossy colour. The lip gloss definitely met my expectations and it is very long lasting, it gives your lips an amazing colour. I think it has great packaging. I would recommend the product to all my friends because it finishes the look perfectly.
Chloe T.
This is a great lipstick, i live the colour, the formula could be improved as the lipstick does come off quite easy but otherwise 10/10 review i love the product the texture is the one of the nicest out there I recommend 100% and wont stop using it. Love it!!
Sarah A.
I am in love with it. The different colour selections makes it even beautiful and better, it's very moisturizing and attractive on the lips
Raquel G.
santo domingo
Bueno sinceramente este es mi brillo de labios favoritos porque ademas de darle brillo de natural a tus labios los deja muy pero muy lindos
Constanza I.
i'm so in love with this collection, the colours are so beautiful, maybe they are no cheap, but is worth it, definily i would ship more
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?