MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

cristina d.
San Ysidro, CA
Loved it but it's doesnt last for so long and Wells the colors are really greats but yeah the lasting Its not really good
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
Amazing colors, pigmented a lot. I use it all the time. Really love this! !... have you tried?
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
mac glamglass lip gloss tour de fabulous is one of my favorite among others that i like
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Got this as a gift actually and I loved the idea of a nice dark deep color as a nice pop color shade! It goes on smoothly and stays on so well!
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the color of this gloss but I LOVE THE PIGMENT OF ALL OF THIS FORMULA. MAC only sells this line a couple of times a year. it stays on and the color that is in this package shows up on your lips exactly the same. There is no need to wear any lipstick underneath.
Milla P.
Muswell hill , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
So torn on this!! It’s such a beautiful colour and the formula is so thick and glossy like a mirror!! I love the smell of the product too, it has a gorgeous vanilla scent, similar to the Mac bullet lipsticks. However, it applies really patchy and doesn’t seem to stay long. It’s a shame because it seems to have the potential to be an amazing 10/10 product and I never wear lip gloss so that’s a statement!!
Beth F.
Dartford, Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was my first time using this but as I love Mac lipglosses I wasn’t hesitant to buy it. It was easy to apply and lasted a long time it met my expectations and I would buy again and recommend to other people.
Haley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! I have nothing bad to say about it. It’s so amazing! This product definitely does its job and is definitely worth its price! I would totally recommend this to other people. It’s the best.
Shona W.
The texture of this lip gloss is so beautiful as with most of the mac lip glosses. Unfortunately this colour was not the one for me. Maybe its just personal preference but with my pale complexion, I just don't think I can pull it off. I find it too 'vampy'. One to mix with any other colour to make into a deeper shade though!
Becca M.
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything Mac! The packaging is very eye catching. I'd heard about the hype and decided to buy something to try and I wouldn't look back. I find all the staff in Mac are lovely too and always willing to help. I would go back an buy this agin and try new items similar
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?