MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Emanuelly M.
Coleção maravilhosa, adorei a pigmentação, alta qualidade e cheiro gostoso, preço muito bom também.
Lauren D.
Winthrop, ME
Mac always comes through! Such fun funky colors for this line. And very opaque and full coverage.
Florence P.
This is a pretty opaque lipgloss. Comfortable to wear. You can wear them over something or alone.
Shatina M.
Brooke candy collection wasn't my fav. But I did enjoy the vamp look for my blend with instigator
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
An Amazing color with great pigmentation. I love that it is not sticky at all. Worth the price!
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
Amazing colors, pigmented a lot. I use it all the time. Really love this! !... have you tried?
Kelsey A.
bremerton, WA
The name tells you how long I will keep this product in my makeup bag ... til death do us part!
jamie e.
garland
Love this for a night out very nice feeling to it on my lips very recommended and easy to apply
Elizabeth S.
Great color, great feel on my lips without drying out. Highly recommend. Affordable product.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I own this unique shade and it really makes you stand out from the crowd but still look sexy.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?