MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Florence P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty opaque lipgloss. Comfortable to wear. You can wear them over something or alone.
Shatina M.
Brooke candy collection wasn't my fav. But I did enjoy the vamp look for my blend with instigator
jamie e.
garland
Love this for a night out very nice feeling to it on my lips very recommended and easy to apply
Kelsey A.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name tells you how long I will keep this product in my makeup bag ... til death do us part!
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
Amazing colors, pigmented a lot. I use it all the time. Really love this! !... have you tried?
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An Amazing color with great pigmentation. I love that it is not sticky at all. Worth the price!
Elizabeth S.
Great color, great feel on my lips without drying out. Highly recommend. Affordable product.
Desiree M.
Love MAC lip gloss. The shades are good and they're do not go on sticky. The design is cute.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this unique shade and it really makes you stand out from the crowd but still look sexy.
Melarie V.
These lipglosses make your lips sticky and they feel like really packed on i dont recommend
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?