MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Austin S.
Austin S.
Rossville, GA
There lip gloss brand is really good the color is really good I love it so much. It's great coverage I mean it doesn't blot up or anything.
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Buford, GA
These lipsticks are wonderful. The color chart has a variety to choose from. The packaging is cute and it sells. Belk sells these products and the wonderful think I can always charge to my credit card
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
i love this product. it is gorgeous. it is on the pricey side but totally worth it. i love it!!! it was awsome and great packaging. it was pretty.
Maribel P.
Maribel P.
Upland, CA
Opaque. Smooth. Creamy. Non sticky goodness! Love this formulation over all the ones they have currently. Just like abh!
Briana P.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Mac was my first make up brand I picked up and it will always be my favorite, especially any lip product and on certain occasions I love bright or dark colors like this ! Mac will always meet your expectations!
Emily R.
Emily R.
La Quinta, CA
I love this product although it normally isn't my style the color is amazing and the formula is nice and looks great for a dramatic look
Malik W.
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
This lipgloss was patchy and sticky and not transfer proof. Did not last long on the lips. Was disappointed because I usually love MAC products but I will not be purchasing anymore of these glosses and I do not recommend them to others.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Montgomery, AL
This gloss is a little sticky, but the coverage is great and it lasts a long time. The color is also very daring which is my style.
Adriel A.
Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
Is is so handy when your going out regularly. T
Because it has such a settle look that you good pretty much rock out anywhere. In my opinion it looks good on anybody. It has such a glossy look that you could wear over to me like a very subtle lipstick. But overall this product it great!
nikeata w.
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
This is great for a vampy look on any skin color. Love the color and the feel of the gloss and easy to apply.
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?