MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Maddie F.
This vampify Lip is so GORGEOUS! I mean I instantly look goth because I’m so insanely pale, but despite that they’re beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone. The packaging is up to par and seems expensive, not cheap.
Crystal M.
Riverside, CA
I loved the color but not sure if it was just my own tube of it but it seemed to be really sticky? It would not go on smoothly onto my lips until i put a lot if vaseline
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
The Brooke Candy by MAC Cosmetics is amazing not only is the packaging gorgeous but the products are so good as usual MAC hits a home run! I personally love the lipsticks and the lip glosses. So silky smooth! A must have in a collection.MAC Brooke Candy Collection LipstickMAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Pamela
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
I do not like the color of this gloss but I LOVE THE PIGMENT OF ALL OF THIS FORMULA. MAC only sells this line a couple of times a year. it stays on and the color that is in this package shows up on your lips exactly the same. There is no need to wear any lipstick underneath.
Jamie B.
The pigmentation in this lipgloss is insane! It's almost like a glossy liquid lipstick! It smells nice, like all of their lip products do, and the price is pretty fair. The only small downside is that it's a little sticky, which I can overlook because of the pigmentation!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My best friend got this for her prince Halloween costume this year and I just tried out a couple weeks ago and oh my God. the pigment is phenomenal and it stays on so incredibly well. if you're trying to mix up your lipstick routine and go little crazy I would deathly recommend buying this
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
This lipgloss was patchy and sticky and not transfer proof. Did not last long on the lips. Was disappointed because I usually love MAC products but I will not be purchasing anymore of these glosses and I do not recommend them to others.
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color!!! It's a sheer bluish purple color with a gorgeous sheen. It's buildable so you can layer the color to make it richer. The price is affordable especially since the color is so unique. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Mac was my first make up brand I picked up and it will always be my favorite, especially any lip product and on certain occasions I love bright or dark colors like this ! Mac will always meet your expectations!
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Loveeeee this shade . Came out in a limited edition collection. Love how it makes any look sultry. Perfect shade of blue and it wasn't too pricey . It's long wearing . I definitely recommend this to spice up a look.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?