MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mac make up lip gloss is amazing I use it all the time. Its long lasting up to 8 hours of coverage for your lips. Easy to apply never rubs off. You can definitely expect your expectations to be met with this product by mac cosmetics. I would definitely buy this product again
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This vampify Lip is so GORGEOUS! I mean I instantly look goth because I’m so insanely pale, but despite that they’re beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone. The packaging is up to par and seems expensive, not cheap.
morghan p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
mac is a amazing makeup brand this color will look stunning on dark skin it is very easy to apply it is kind of pricey but affordable the packaging is nice and it is very long lasting!
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipgloss! It feels really great in and comes in a lot of different shades ! I’m a repeat user and will continue being one ! Good price and value! THIS SHADE IS GORGEOUS!
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Brooke Candy by MAC Cosmetics is amazing not only is the packaging gorgeous but the products are so good as usual MAC hits a home run! I personally love the lipsticks and the lip glosses. So silky smooth! A must have in a collection.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Lipstick, Witching HourMAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Pamela
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the color of this gloss but I LOVE THE PIGMENT OF ALL OF THIS FORMULA. MAC only sells this line a couple of times a year. it stays on and the color that is in this package shows up on your lips exactly the same. There is no need to wear any lipstick underneath.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation in this lipgloss is insane! It's almost like a glossy liquid lipstick! It smells nice, like all of their lip products do, and the price is pretty fair. The only small downside is that it's a little sticky, which I can overlook because of the pigmentation!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend got this for her prince Halloween costume this year and I just tried out a couple weeks ago and oh my God. the pigment is phenomenal and it stays on so incredibly well. if you're trying to mix up your lipstick routine and go little crazy I would deathly recommend buying this
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
This lipgloss was patchy and sticky and not transfer proof. Did not last long on the lips. Was disappointed because I usually love MAC products but I will not be purchasing anymore of these glosses and I do not recommend them to others.
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color!!! It's a sheer bluish purple color with a gorgeous sheen. It's buildable so you can layer the color to make it richer. The price is affordable especially since the color is so unique. I totally recommend this to everyone.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?