MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Iris C.MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us Part uploaded by Monetta M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Brooke Candy Collection Vamplify Lip Gloss, Til Death Do Us PartFrom the MAC Brooke Candy Collection.Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to Find.Infused with a new colour-boosting technology, the formula is loaded with high-powered pigments that glisten... see more...

Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Súper hermoso y nada pegajoso. Me encanta este gloss porque crea una sensación en los labios de naturalidad y no nada pegajoso, perfecto para un look natural y fresco. Su color es hermoso y brillante.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie, MD
I bought this Lip gloss based off of the color solely but after I put it on, I knew that MAC Vamplify had another customer. It feels very soft and supple on my lips and didn't feel sticky at all.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
Can't say enough good things about this product! Purchased it about a month ago and absolutely love it. Works great and it's adorable ! Love the gothic look at times ;)
Lyric B.
Lyric B.
Caney, KS
This will give your lips the glossing that says kiss me, but with a color that says "my lips are poison, do you dare give them a try". Beautiful flirty color
Syryeem I.
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Got this as a gift actually and I loved the idea of a nice dark deep color as a nice pop color shade! It goes on smoothly and stays on so well!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Great when hand in hand with the lip liner and or lipstick. Really gives that indigo blue look go the lips and it's not sticky!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Hampton, GA
Mac never fails to impress. I love this gloss. The color is stunning, rich and the coverage is perfection. Long lasting wear.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Springfield, OH
I love this look. The product itself is absolutely amazing. I'd use it every day! It should be called the gloss boss!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Such a beautiful gloss. Really comes out dark blue pigment. Just sooo lovely and especially over dark lippies. 😻
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love the dark purple color and it is very pigmented. Can be a little pricey but it's such a stunning color.
morghan p.
morghan p.
how much gloss is in this tube?