MAC Bronzing Powder ~Golden~ Nib

A light, tinted powder for a healthy complexion Gives sheer, natural color effects & highlights Perfect for enhancing skin tone or tan Skin conditioning & long wearing benefits Allows a smooth, even application Suitable for all skin types

is it shiny or mate?
Which color goes best to the tanned skin?[product:mac-bronzing-powder-~golden~-nib]
Start your review of MAC Bronzing Powder ~Golden~ Nib!
Mansfield, TX
Review for: BRONZE
So i do like this product because its a nice color and last long and i love the compact look. I gave it 3 stars because i have found so many better bronzers from two faced ect. This bronzer isnt a bronzer you can build with which is what i prefer. One swoosh over your face should be fine with this but not much more or you could look like a clown. It's two pinky orangy so if you have those colors in our face then it will make your entire face look pink. So just be careful. I also BROKE OUT AND GOT ACNE like crazy because of this product so i probably wont use it again.
Pomona, CA
MAC Bronzing Powder ~Golden~ Nib uploaded by Ana K.
I have the Aaliyah Baby Girl Bronzer and I think that it is pretty because it has like shimmer but I wish it was a bit more build able & pigmented, other than that it does give you a natural glow to your face when wearing it, I still think it looks nice for a natural no make makeup look.
Review for: Golden
I absolutely love this bronzer! I want my makeup to look as natural as possible and this bronzer helps me give my skin a the right amount of color to contour my face in a subtle, yet noticeable, way. It does transfer a bit when rubbed, but honestly the benefits vastly outdo this minor inconvenience. I use a domed powder brush to apply and it goes on smoothly. It's easily blendable and buildable. I've tried using tighter buffing brushes and those don't work as well. A soft powder brush is the way to go.
Covina, CA
Review for: REFINED GOLDEN
This bronzer is very pretty. It is golden with a touch of warmth to it but it is not too orange. It gives the perfect illusion that you got some sun. Some may look at it and think that it’s going to be sparkly or glittery because it is apparent that it has gold in it, but once on the skin, it just gives the skin a nice glow. I also like this bronzer because it’s not too powdery so you don’t have to worry about putting too much on. You build your way up to how you like it to be.
Pacifica, CA
MAC Bronzing Powder ~Golden~ Nib uploaded by Angelique G.
This is a holiday collection bronzer from Mac, it’s easy to blend and is a beautiful more warm tone shade. My only issue is that it broke so easy. It has a matte finish and looks stunning on fair to medium skin but I just wish the packaging was a bit better for the price. I still get use out of it but I don’t want to repress it because it changed the consistency of the product and because it’s broken, I don’t reach for it as much as I use to. But it is stunning.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: MATTE BRONZE
I first used the MAC bronzer in the Jeremy Scott collab pallette and it. is. AMAZING. I know people go back and forth on collabs but MAC is definitely a brand that holds its quality no matter the product. The bronzer itself is not patchy, is buildable for any look, and I love that you can get a full face in many of MAC's bronzer-blish-highlight face sets. Definitely considering picking up a full size, or a solo bronzer in a travel size.
Eureka, CA
Review for: MATTE BRONZE
I used to really love MAC but these days I just don’t find their products worthy! Sorry.....they always break me out if I use them several days in a row. I am not sure what is it in their products but I cannot be having that. This bronzer broke me out really bad, because I liked the color and I was using it pretty much every day. I had to stop.....and I actually had to throw it away because I wanted to keep using it!
Juneau, AK
Review for: MATTE BRONZE
This is an awesome bronzer! It doesnt make you look orange and it is matte, which makes it perfect for contouring. It was easy to apply and easy to blend. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long ways. It is something I would buy again. I gave it 4 stars because of the price. Mac products are always overpriced to me. But other than that it is a good solid bronzer.
Indio, CA
MAC Bronzing Powder ~Golden~ Nib uploaded by Brigette B.
Review for: BRONZE
Perfect all over bronzer. Shade adds a warm glow, not gray or orange like other bronzers. You can go in with a light hand for a subtle sheen or add more to contour. M.A.C. Cosmetics was first "high end" brand I fell in love with many years ago and they still don't disappoint.
Antelope, CA
Review for: REFINED GOLDEN, MATTE BRONZE, BRONZE
I’ve used these bronzers in many of my clients, and it never disappoints. Refined golden has gorgeous flecks of gold in it, and leaves the skin looking so sunskissed. When my clients want no shimmer, I like to use mineralize skin finish, which isn’t listened, and it glides onto the skin so nicely. The minerals in it really help the performance of it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Alicja K. • il y a 10 jours
Yes! It is very good. I recommend it, I bought it some time ago. It is better than fenty beauty