BY MAC COSMETICS #57 in Blush

A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Skin-conditioning - and formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types. see more...

Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Review for: Mac Bronzing Powder
I recently switched from the Golden color to Refined Golden and love it even more! I use the Refinded Golden color for contouring after a Mac makeup artist used it on me while they were doing my makeup for a wedding. Was the perfect color and at a great price. The product lasts a long time for me and has a matte yet shimmery look to it! I have been using this bronzing powder for almost 15 years now and can't see me ever switching to anything else!
Yenies P.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Review for: Mac Bronzing Powder
For all skin types Mac Bronzing Powder color: refined golden I love this It is long lasting, lasting all day!!! I wear it everyday sometimes just by its self to give me a natural glow when I don't want to put on foundation. Days when I put on foundation I use it as a normal bronzing powder. Mac's bronzing powder looks vary natural unlike other bronzes. I would recommend buying and I will for sure be buy this product again once mine is done.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA
Hands down the best bronzer I have ever used! It has a bit of a shimmery finish to it! But not overly sparkly. I have more of an olive tone to my skin but I have plenty of fairer skinned friends who also look great with this bronzer! Mac is spendy but it's definitely worth the money. Plus mine lasted over 6 months with regular use! This product is super buildable so you can choose how much BRONZE you really want.
D D.
D D.
Decided to try this on a whim and i find myself lovingg it. its so blendable and can be build up so you can not overdo it. really love the finish and i am really scared to try new bronzers because it can really look muddy and i can look like a dirty person. but this one did not do that and i am very happy with it.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Arlington, VA
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because there is a little too much shimmer in the bronzer at times (great for a night out, but eh for a day at work).

WIth that being said I do love this bronzer, the color shows, the bronzer blends well (doubles for a great contour), and it lasts all day!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Review for: Mac Bronzing Powder
My favorite bronzer next to Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I love how incredibly matte this bronzer is without it looking weirdly ashy on my skin. Sometimes I'll mix this with my Chocolate Soleil bronzer to get a little bit of that extra intense bronze. Definitely recommend trying this bronzer.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, WA
Max's powders are easy to blend and look natural to finish. I use a big fluffy face brush and sweep around my hair line and cheek bones for a natural glow. You can't go wrong with any of the bronzing or mineralize powders. I have purchased this many times and will keep until I find something better!
Quimby T.
Quimby T.
I can't remember what shade I use but this is the softest, most silky powder I have used. It blends really easily and doesn't leave a dirt like streak on my skin. I've been using this product for 7.5 years and I wouldn't change a thing about it except offer a shimmer option.
Cris T.
Cris T.
Clark, NJ
Not my favorite bronzer, but good for everyday purposes. Doesn't give you a ton of bronze color, but enough to look sun-kissed. In the summer, it does not add enough color for my tanned, olive toned skin. Like the product but there are others that would be my first choice.
Anette G.
Anette G.
Review for: Mac Bronzing Powder
This product is very good for those who don't want that peachy toned bronzer or contour. Will look good on any type of skin tones. I'm pretty fair / pale so this is great for contouring! Long lasting, I've had the same pan for 3 yrs. this will last you forever !
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Should I get the color matte bronze? Is it really orange looking? I am a light skin tone and neutral undertone! I only like matte! So should I get it?
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
miami, FL
I have a bronzer another brand, this is equally useful to highlight cheekbones?
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Is this bronze shimmer or matte and it has a lot of pigment or you has to build on it?
Erica A.
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
Does this break you out on your cheeks?
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Hello I'm asking for your opinion on this bronzer as I have been looking for one does it leave behind patchiness when applied and does it have pigmentation thank you