BY MAC COSMETICS

Adds color & highlights to the skin Provides subtle light refraction Leaves a fresh, dewy & healthy-looking glow see more...

MAC Blush Powder - Fleur Power - 6g/0.21oz
  • "i use this on a everyday basis, because of its natural pink color. it's not an exagerrated color at all, the finish is matte and is very easy to blend." in 9 reviews
Melissa D.
Mac blushes are some of my favorite blushes out there. They are super pigmented and blend out very well. The color selection is amazing and I love that you can buy the pans and build your own palette if that's what you like, I do!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best blush on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Heather O.
Antioch
Very pigmented so you don’t need to much product in your brush. This color seems nice for pale, olive & deep skin tones. I wouldn’t say it’s too buildable just because it’s so pigmented a little goes along way
Tori S.
Webster, NY
Love the color, it’s the only blush I use. It goes on light and just give a very subtle rosy look to your cheeks to brighten them up a little and I just love it.
Taylor C.
Manassas, VA
Although this blush isn't cheap, the color is beautiful, especially for my fair skin tone. It stays put throughout the day and blends seamlessly with my bronzer and highlighter. I've had this blush for over a year now, therefore, it lasts a very long time, as most blushes do. The only reason I am deducting a star from this review is that it is pretty expensive! I have found two blush dupes that work just as well, if not better than this blush. The Mary Kay Strawberry Cream blush is only $12 and is almost identical! The Milani baked blushes are amazing too and even add a little bit of sparkle to the blush color. At only $7, it's quite the steal compared to $23 for the MAC blush.
Ana Z.
Excelente blush es un rosado con un toque morado sĂşper pigmentado, tienes unos brillitos pero sĂşper tenue casi imperceptibles, de muy buena calidad y el empaque es compacto ideal para llevarlo en la cartera, creo que me va a durar muchĂ­simo por lo pigmentado.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
They have very nice tones so much to place our pink cheeks as to tan, I love the pink and I use it very much because it helps me to have a face that looks healthy and beautiful also the peach tones I really love them all because depending on the make-up I go To wear them I can use each and complement the makeup.
Anna H.
This is a gorgeous, summery, shimmery blush that gives a perfect summertime flush. I like to use this when I want my cheeks, as opposed to eyes or lips, to be the focus, which isn't often but is gorgeous when I do. I apply with the MAC 168 after contouring and highlighting and then blend toward my temples.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
I love Mac blushes. I've been using this product for years and I can say it's my favorite. The color is so pretty. Also is easy to apply. I bought it in Macy's and I think that the price is good because it's a excellent product.
Emily P.
Jenks, OK
I LOVE Mac Blushes. They have just the perfect amount of pigment to give you that blushed look. I Love their products, their price points and they fact that they are professionals helping me out every time I visit their counter. My most favorite!