MAC Blush Powder - Desert Rose - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Fernanda S.

BY JUBUJUB

MAC Blush Powder - Desert Rose - 6g/0.21oz new unboxed see more...

Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
My favorite blush! You definitely get the bang for your buck on this. I have a light/medium skin tone- I’m half Filipino so during the summer I get a lot of color and it still looks really good! For sure a keeper that I’ll continue to buy!
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have had this for years! Again it is a staple in my box. I wear this one every single day. Weather it’s a full face makeup day, or more of a natural day. I always use this blush for a nice even color.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this color is looks amazing on give you that flushed youth glow a must have for me I have medium skin and it looks it also have a nice finish love it l
Alexis J.
Lake Stevens , WA
This is my favorite color of blush. It’s honestly perfect for your night and day look! It’s so hard to find a blush that you can dress up or dress down. Not to mention, Mac has the best quality blush. The color is bold without feeling too heavy and clogging your pores.
Fernanda S.
Mount Kisco, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this color for ages! It's my favorite one! My skin is pale and this blush stays really natural. Long lasting and not oil. Great texture :)
India-Rose W.
All time favourite blush! The pigment is VERY sheer but it is very buildable and blendable. Desert rose is my favourite shade from the range because of its subtle undertone, it isn’t too pink. Would definitely buy again!
Cindy E.
Providencia
Se adhiere muy ligeramente a la piel por lo que puedes ir creando la intensidad que quieras y es fácil de difuminar,dando un aspecto saludable y natural.
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
A very cute, subtle pink, gives the cheeks the right tone you need, lasting, ideal for school or work because it is not a scandalous pink

Amazon