MAC Blot Powder/Pressed - Medium uploaded by Hannah F.MAC Blot Powder/Pressed - Medium uploaded by Joelle B.MAC Blot Powder/Pressed - Medium uploaded by Galin A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A unique oil-controlling pressed powder that sets foundation and finishes the face while adding minimal colour and texture. For use in professional situations and for frequent touch-ups on set or throughout the day. Provides a very sheer,... see more...

• If you layer this does it start looking cakey??2 Answers
  • He oído cosas buenas sobre este producto pero aún no me c...2 Answers
  • Is it applied with a sponge or a brush?7 Answers
MAC Blot Powder/Pressed - Medium
  • "If using throughout the day, use a SUPER light hand with the powder puff" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this product because it made my face looking mate all day." in 1 review
  • "it has great coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly!" in 1 review
  • "It also has amazing coverage and matches my skin tone perfect." in 1 review
Natalia D.
Scarsdale
BEST POWDER I HAVE EVER USED!! I started using this more than 5 years ago, and I don’t ever go a day without it! It does not have any coverage, it is just made to get your make up to stay on forever! I use a brush to put it all over, and then the sponge to apply to my problem areas! Recommend it for everyone
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
This stuff is my favorite. It's so easy to apply, doesn't look cakey and looks nice and smooth on my skin. I use it whenever I need to look natural but nice. I can't rave enough about it. #review #makeup #MACpowder #blotpowder
M.A.C Cosmetic Blot Powder Pressed
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
I love this powder its just as good as the foundation it stays in place all day long keeping me looking so fabulous. It's good for combination skin like mine and has 15 spf+ it just depends on your preference. I would definitely recommend to others
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Amazing!! Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best pressed powder on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I always have this in my bag. It will literally last you your entire life because you only use it to blot the skin as needed. It’s not too much color pay-off but not translucent either - it’s a nice in between. When i go through phases of oily skin, this is always within an arms reach to quickly blot away any oil and also keep my makeup looking fresh at the same time.
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite blotting powder... it’s small and compact which makes it easy for on-the-go! I just stick it in my purse and I’m set for the day. I love that there’s a mirror included and an applicator.
Njean J.
San Antonio
After foundation... I use this to touch up and can be used through out the day... price it great and would recommend. It can be purchased at your local mall or Mac store
Meredith B.
Eden Prairie, MN
One of my favorites! I used to carry one in all my bag until I had kids. Now I just #aintgottimeforthat. But I love this and use it almost every day in the morning.
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
This blot powder does wonders when you are working and trying to keep your makeup nice. It drys up the oil and makes your face look like you just allied your makeup for the first time no matter how long it’s been on. It is cheap easy to find easy to use and I highly recommend it
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
I honestly love this powder on top of any liquid foundation because it gives a minimal extra coverage but it sets the foundation beautifully and if your oily it controls the oil and if you’re not I just still looks flawless on the skin. I also love it because it doesn’t have flashback and photography or any videos
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Is it applied with a sponge or a brush?
Francisca F.
Santiago, SCL.
He oído cosas buenas sobre este producto pero aún no me convenzo de comprarlo, alguien sabe si controla el brillo de la piel grasa?, y si es así por cuánto tiempo??
Stephanie L.
Rockford, IL
If you layer this does it start looking cakey??